Brake issue.

shan00ble

Reaction score
Hi all I was wondering if any one could send me in the right direction. While driving my car around 0.2 bar of boost when I need to apply breaks it almost feels like the pedal has filled up with air. The pedal also makes a like a puff noise when you press it. Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards and thanks in advance.

Could be a split diaphragm in the servo, leaking air, the only fix if it is that, is to replace it, also check the vacuum hose to the servo and see if the one way valve is holding air, not releasing air back again.

Hi all I was wondering if any one could send me in the right direction. While driving my car around 0.2 bar of boost when I need to apply breaks it almost feels like the pedal has filled up with air. The pedal also makes a like a puff noise when you press it. Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards and thanks in advance.
The servo has pipe that comes off the inlet manifold on the drivers side. Check for leaks etc

So smoke a smoke test would find the leak. Also why does it sound like the psst! Noise sounds like the air is being released like above the break pedal?