[Feb 21, 2015] Belfast Audi Dealership Meet (Belfast)

Ryan, no cost at all mate I am only joking! We can have a look Saturday no problem!

Reactions: Bono872 and Sandra
I'm going to clean my car and see if @Gaz170 will trailer me up lol
OMG!! Ocd club lol
Thanks chap really are good to me haha !!
So only under these conditions i will have 2 tanks diesel an a car wash by you btw you have to wear your mankini for the pics for the forum
going to be freezing so you may stop at the butchers incase someone mistakes your gender :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra, ruairi83, Brennan and 1 other person
We could certainly ask Ryan, if they let the ferraris in they may let a bunch of audis in :)

OMG!! Ocd club lol
Thanks chap really are good to me haha !!
So only under these conditions i will have 2 tanks diesel an a car wash by you btw you have to wear your mankini for the pics for the forum
going to be freezing so you may stop at the butchers incase someone mistakes your gender :D
We don't want to hear about your fantasies of seeing Ruairi in a mankini gaz lol

Reactions: Sandra
Well someone wants me to trailer their car to keep it safe from all the elements gotta make it worth the trouble haha !! I would actually forget the tanks off diesel just for the laugh

@BrennanTDi Btw wasn't thinking it was a fantasy were you ?? :think: Hmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and ruairi83
Nope but i heard the boys up north are into that sort of thing haha

Reactions: Sandra and Gaz170
Now now why the assumption then your imagination starting to work overtime ??? i aint the chap in the country side so god only know ye boys sorry LADS are at :asskicking: haha :lick:

I treat everyone as an equal Aaron so don't be afraid if you have something to tell us

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra and ruairi83
Lads not to put a dampener on things but I believe there is now a weather warning for this weekend :eek:

Reactions: Gaz170
Hahah. lads who is up for fancy dress for the crack lol
@Gaz170 is lending me his mankini

Reactions: Sandra and Gaz170
Lads not to put a dampener on things but I believe there is now a weather warning for this weekend :eek:

Suppose to be snow. Am sure will be more fun with the Quattro

Reactions: s3_trev, Sandra and Gaz170
Now now why the assumption then your imagination starting to work overtime ??? i aint the chap in the country side so god only know ye boys sorry LADS are at :asskicking: haha :lick:

I treat everyone as an equal Aaron so don't be afraid if you have something to tell us
Haha nice editing there. Us county down folk no nothing of the thing, your acceptance of such a thing may come from experience hahaha

Reactions: ruairi83, Gaz170 and Sandra
You lads have made me nearly choke on my coffee with your comments. Should be a good day tomorrow if this banter is anything to go by. :) x

Acceptance is no problem for me is it for you but depends what you mean > sorta thing <
Experience offcourse chap can't judge unless you tried it yourself but again depends on what you mean >sorta thing< ?
But def better things to do than late at night than chasen your local farmer live stock around a field haha

Reactions: Brennan, ruairi83 and Sandra
Hopefully the bad weather stays away till later in the afternoon!lol .. I am wrecked, got the Audi's washed and waxed then my sister landed with her car!lol ..

Reactions: Bono872, Brennan, Statler and 3 others
Hopefully the bad weather stays away till later in the afternoon!lol .. I am wrecked, got the Audi's washed and waxed then my sister landed with her car!lol ..

Mr shines as usual lol

Tints, spacer and wash today lol

Reactions: Statler, Point_Audi, Sandra and 1 other person
Acceptance is no problem for me is it for you but depends what you mean > sorta thing <
Experience offcourse chap can't judge unless you tried it yourself but again depends on what you mean >sorta thing< ?
But def better things to do than late at night than chasen your local farmer live stock around a field haha

:):):):)

dam you ocd feckers anyways i doubt ****** early start for me wash dam car in the morning unlike you guys been at sumfin constructive

Reactions: Brennan, Point_Audi, ruairi83 and 1 other person
Wouldnt worry Gaz, I cant see me getting the wash mitt out at this stage. Early morning snow foam will be the height of it id say lol.

All shined up ready for the salt and ***** lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424458569365323

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424458581481728

Reactions: crimson, Statler, Gaz170 and 2 others
Black b7 rs4 see you then! Your driving a white b8 I take it from your avatar yea?

Reactions: Gaz170 and ruairi83
Black b7 rs4 see you then! Your driving a white b8 I take it from your avatar yea?

I'm a plonker I thought post with b7 rs4 was someone else lol...

Yeah white b8.5 bud see you then.. You have to take it easy for me and @Gaz170 in our deisel munchers lol

strong competition now chaps 2 turf burners an a rs lol me an ruairi83 may have our fun going to toome i doubt b4 we stop for spoil sport @birdiemachine

Reactions: ruairi83
Yeah il pull into elk for 9:10-15 hopefully. Am
Sure @Gaz170 will too. What you driving lol or il just look for an Audi and hope for best it's you :)
No chance getting head start here ***! Like speedy gonzalas ,roader runner , tortoise

Guys, maybe a bit late but could I bring my eldest along as a + 1?

He's at a loose end in the morning and would love another look around.

Off to clean the A5, suppose I should show you country bumkins up... :cool:
TIA

strong competition now chaps 2 turf burners an a rs lol me an ruairi83 may have our fun going to toome i doubt b4 we stop for spoil sport @birdiemachine

Nothing wrong with turf!! Least use don't have to stop every 250 miles for a fill lol

Reactions: Brennan, Gaz170 and ruairi83
Guys, maybe a bit late but could I bring my eldest along as a + 1?

He's at a loose end in the morning and would love another look around.

Off to clean the A5, suppose I should show you country bumkins up... :cool:
TIA
Yes you can take your son along. :) x

Thanks Sandra!

Having just seen the pics, I retract my last statement, I'm leaving the car filthy.... ;D

Reactions: Gaz170, birdiemachine and ruairi83
@BrennanTDi you b****** hahaha

A3 all clean cant wait for tomorrow :)

Reactions: Gaz170, Sandra and Brennan
Is this a Audi meet or a ocd detailing meet lol

Reactions: Gaz170, Sandra, Brennan and 1 other person