Newbie b6 owner anyone got one same colour all colour coded

matty18T

Reaction score
Hi there I'm a new b6 owner had the b5 before just wondered if anyone has one the same as mine but all colour coded and bigger rims on it
4654f9e6c2e84fa6d91ff244ff48ee20.jpg
f4853839840a0dca4bef17d2a6c83597.jpg

Ya wont find many of these color coded, and the color is quite popular in the B6, soon as you have seen 1 you will see 10 lol

I know it's an Avant but here is my Atlas grey all colour coded on 18's

Reactions: matty18T
I've not seen many at all been looking ages. And I love the Avant what front is that ? I'm a real newbie so not sure on differences on bumpers etc.

It does it looks loads better than the bog standard one. Need to start shopping now and look for a replacement

It does it looks loads better than the bog standard one. Need to start shopping now and look for a replacement
Hahahah the shopping list never stops, but the splitter is a must, makes mine look loads different.
IMG 20140903 132858

It's a s-line front lower section which can be fitted to your upper with a little mod,I also have S4 grills the upper one is a direct replacement but the lower has been trimmed to fit the standard sline bottom grill surround, all topped off with a seat Leon cupra r splitter.
If you look in the "stickys " at the top of the main B6 page I'm sure all relivent part numbers are listed there under " bumper options"

ruffrida is that just a standard front on yours ? Do you have anymore pics of it?
And matt was the s-line front lower easy to get hold of? And yeah I've spent loads in my head on what I want it to be like

It would have come from the dealer, it was one of the first mods I did, they do come up on ebay now and again but normally for silly money

It's a s-line front lower section which can be fitted to your upper with a little mod,I also have S4 grills the upper one is a direct replacement but the lower has been trimmed to fit the standard sline bottom grill surround, all topped off with a seat Leon cupra r splitter.
If you look in the "stickys " at the top of the main B6 page I'm sure all relivent part numbers are listed there under " bumper options"
Sorry @mattyboyc looked at all wrong lol

ruffrida is that just a standard front on yours ? Do you have anymore pics of it?
And matt was the s-line front lower easy to get hold of? And yeah I've spent loads in my head on what I want it to be like
I got mine from ebay about £30 i think Inc p&p. This the
IMG 20140903 135608
only other pic I have

Cool that is mate nice and subtle that :) Gonna have a look on eBay now
Nice 1, if you are fitting it your self, have fun. The 2 centre posts are to tall so need trimming, and then getting it centre did my head right in, me neighbours that i had gone mad lol. Get plenty of self tappers as well, used mine as a snow plough of Xmas and it's still on lol

Haha ive got got a long soft tape I could use for finding the centre. Was Ya swearing at Ya car ? Is it just a cupra splitter I need to look for ?

14cdc0c1b042ac052cc0a4afe80592a4.jpg

Is this the type I need and are they the 2 bits that need trimming down ? In the middle?
That's the bad boy, and yes lots of swearing involved, still not fully happy with it lol.
Yeh the two post in the middle both need trimming down, I also did this the long way, a bit at a time till i got it where I wanted it .
If you colour code ya lower bumper it will look even better lol

Sweet I've ask someone I know about colour coding and he said he can do it for 250-300 which didn't think was bad

Sweet I've ask someone I know about colour coding and he said he can do it for 250-300 which didn't think was bad
If that's for the whole car then that's all good, it cost me £250 just for the rear bumper, but was the whole bumper

Yeah it is front and back and all side parts but would love to find a better rear bumper and some better door blades too