New Anniversary Gti

Lovely.

After the aniversary, this output will probably become the norm again.

If they bin those black alloys and fit BBS CH's or similar then this is on my short list for next car.

Can't see that being the next anniversary, if it is i think they could have changed the wheels as they would look horrible on a black car.

Rumours again i think.

[ QUOTE ]
Can't see that being the next anniversary, if it is i think they could have changed the wheels as they would look horrible on a black car.

Rumours again i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they'd look better on a black car than the red there. Yellow, blue almost any colour would look better.

Dare I say it...white might look good with them.

There's no way VW will roll out this car on black Monza's !. Other pictures of this cars interior seems to show it's a genuine bet that it will make full production.

On a similar note, anybody know which dealers are giving discounts on new GTI's. I was in with our local dealer today broaching the subject and has no trouble shifting them with no discount. 4 month lead time as well.

I'm really toying with the idea of leaving the dark side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dont anniversarys have cloth interior normally ???? thats one thing that put me off the mk 4 anniversary