Bulb upgrade & Private plate fitted!!

OllieBB

Reaction score
Another update on my A3. Been wanted to upgrade my headlight bulbs since I got the car. Sourced some white halogen bulbs from Trups on the forum, honestly couldn't recommend this guy enough. Helped me fix my number plate lights as they had stopped working since I had installed crap eBay LED's. I then ordered LED's for the sidelights & the number plate lights, also halogen bulbs for the fogs & the dipped/full beam. Crazy fast delivery and at a great price too!!!
Also got my personalised plates as well, went for new pressed ones!

IMG 4935
IMG 4932 IMG 4933
It's hard to see the fogs in this picture where they are all installed but i'll hopefully get another one up soon!

IMG 4936

Couldn't be happier with the quality of the bulbs and the service from Trups, would recommend to anyone!! Great upgrade, such a fresh look!

I want to get a full set of LED's sorted for my S3, does he have an online shop or anything or is he just PM only on here?

Looks good though dude! Have had LED's in nearly all my cars now, standard ones look pants!

I want to get a full set of LED's sorted for my S3, does he have an online shop or anything or is he just PM only on here?

Looks good though dude! Have had LED's in nearly all my cars now, standard ones look pants!
Just on here I think, search T8ups and you'll find him. His bulbs are top quality, especially happy with the LED number plate bulbs as they're the only ones i've found that work and don't fail