Rubber Mats

AlistairS

Reaction score
Just put a deposit down on an Red S1 Demonstrator. It comes with carpet mats & have asked the dealer for a price for rubber ones. Quoted £30 for front & £23 for the back. Does that sound reasonable?

I'd say so compared to the factory price of £60 for non-rubber rear (I still can't get over the fact they are not standard!).

Reactions: AlistairS
I love tyres too !

Where did you get them from in the end, is any main dealer such as Stoke doing a discount for forum users these days

Last edited:
It was Bridgend Audi. The car gets delivered this Tuesday (20th) via Transporter.

I found a video of the actual car I am buying

Reactions: josedebardi
Excellent will be getting hold of mine end of next week too !

Is it wrong to be so excited !

Excellent will be getting hold of mine end of next week too !

Is it wrong to be so excited !
No, I don't think its wrong either! I ordered a Audi A1 Quattro Aluminum Gear Knob for mine already & took delivery of a Misano Red Touch up pen today. I just need the car now :)

Just put a deposit down on an Red S1 Demonstrator. It comes with carpet mats & have asked the dealer for a price for rubber ones. Quoted £30 for front & £23 for the back. Does that sound reasonable?

Do these rubber mats say A1 on them ?

Nice one !

Are you going to the Stafford Audi Audi Sport day on the 8th of Feb ?

Oh well gotta pay for the new chariot somehow

Got hold of some rubber mats when I had to take the car back in for something, was quite chuffed as the service guy heard me asking about them and got me a set as a favour, they finish it off very nicely indeed !

Got hold of some rubber mats when I had to take the car back in for something, was quite chuffed as the service guy heard me asking about them and got me a set as a favour, they finish it off very nicely indeed !
are these the A1 type same as I have?

Yeah they dont do a specific S1 rubber mat set

They look wicked anyway

Cant believe the rear carpet mats were £60 what a royal rip off that is !

Whats all that about ?? Audi youre losing the plot !!!!

By the way the rubber mats are wicked they really transform the car, I always get rubber mats....love em !

Here we go...those with a rubber fetish turn away now !
Sorry didnt have the time or inclination to clean and make the glow !

Attachments

• 2015-02-11 13.54.49.jpg
    2015-02-11 13.54.49.jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 386
  • 2015-02-11 13.53.10.jpg
    2015-02-11 13.53.10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 343
They do look pretty good, nice lip to stop bits of mud rolling around under the seat etc.
I may have to get a set as the Mrs keeps insisting on wearing her walking boots/wellies out for dog walks and not bringing a second set of shoes for the return journey, alas the passenger footwell is a disgrace right now!

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
My rubber mat set is in the classifieds now if anyone lives near Manchester or is going to the Crewe Audi open day ?

Bought a couple of rubber mats from my local dealers the other day, £30 ( front only ) not specific for S1 though as had A1 stamped on them but they do the job, are a great fit and look good good quality.

Bought a couple of rubber mats from my local dealers the other day, £30 ( front only ) not specific for S1 though as had A1 stamped on them but they do the job, are a great fit and look good good quality.

Same as...nice arent they

Same as...nice arent they
Oops! Didn't read all of the posts, you've already said the same as me only earlier, haha. Yes, they are a nice set of mats, yours are better than mine though as they were free, Doh! I should have asked when I picked the car up but was too impatient to get behind the wheel which probably showed as I embarrasingly stalled the car on the showroom forecourt ( twice! ) got the hang of it now though lol.

Bought a set of rubber mats from local auto shop for A$27.68 (less than 15 pounds) it has contour edges which can be cut to fit any car...just to protect the original carpets which has the yellow stitchings to match the yellow interior pack. Guess another photo is needed...will take one with the metal footrest.

Photos of rubber mats, front is all right, back is a bit small but it does the job.Mat front Mat back Footrest