About time I said hi!

fubar84

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm a long time lurker on this website, I found it initially after having pretty much everything go wrong with my MY06 A3 Sportback TDI and found this site a mine of useful info as well as a good source for the few upgrades I made to my old A3 - Dynavin D99, de badging, headlight upgrades and ECU remap.

I'm now the very happy owner of a MY11 A3 Sportback TDI S-Line Black Edition 140 so I thought I'd get my **** in gear and get involved in the site properly!

One day in and so far I've de badged the rear and had a GARDX interior and exterior paint protection applied. Future plans involve led interior upgrade, RNS-E/Pioneer DA-120, and cobra flush reversing sensors next month. Possibly an ECU remap as well although I'm slightly hesitant after having the turbo go, followed by the new turbo taking out the engine, and then the timing belt taking out the re-furbed engine haha, but we'll see!

9aa74cbf7cfb000b9b1b01ff90b436b1.jpg
89c4b89138d7bdc28dbb914791a2394f.jpg

The new baby so far...

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Gad you have joined us officially now. Love the car. Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra and thanks ️ I'm located in Plymouth but I'm in North Yorkshire for the next two months.

Welcome mate nice car

Reactions: fubar84