quick question about clutch for stage2+

cam87

Reaction score
hi guys im on stage 2+ and still on the original clutch which has shown no problems whatsoever my question is I have seen people say they are getting less torque after dyno runs because the clutch is still standard. Has anyone ran the standard clutch and then upgraded and seen a big power difference? just weighing up if I should change not because I have to but to get the full power?

thanks

I'm in the exact same boat Lol. I've put 15k miles with stage 2+ but my clutch is still strong. I feel like my car is underpowered because the clutch has lasted so long.

I feel the same way too, I have a facelift, I assume you do as all the stories I've read of clutch issues have come from pre facelift cars. I know the facelifts had better clutches but would not have thought you could get away with 15k miles. I was running boost 7 but changed to boost 9 1k miles ago and it's not caused any drama.

Anyone?

just to give an update on this I spoke to Revo and they said its perfectly fine and the only time the clutch will cause an issue is when it begins to slip so have fun!

Yeah mine is a facelift model.and it has actually just started to slip.lol