Mike's Sepang Blue B8.5 Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI S-line BE+

Absolutely love the colour. So much so , that you have made me enquire about a new A5 BE+ in Sepang this afternoon. How did you get the V-Spokes spec'd on there though? I cant seem to select them anywhere. Also are they 19 or the proper 20" of the RS?

I wasn't sure at first what to get, but needed to be a Black edition tho, we looked at A4 saloon and A5's but we needed a bigger boot due to having a 4 year old boy for bikes,toys etc. I just mentioned about the new Black edition being out and all of a sudden there was one earmarked within the group for a showroom and the next minute it was marked for me as what you see :kissmyrings: They are 19" two tone V alloys

Question for u Mike?
Does the BE+ come with front and rear parking sensors?
I had a gander on the spec today and normally it says not front on Avants but it didn't say it on the BE+ ?
Cheers

Question for u Mike?
Does the BE+ come with front and rear parking sensors?
I had a gander on the spec today and normally it says not front on Avants but it didn't say it on the BE+ ?
Cheers

Hi Robbie, Front and rear parking sensors are standard.
Quoted from the dealer, 19" V Spoke design or 5 segment spoke alloy wheels, B & O sound system, Audi parking system plus with mmi screen display, black styling package front radiator grille and window surround in high-gloss black, with radiator grille and number plate holder in matt black. Avant models include black roof rails, privacy glass, gloss black exterior mirror housings, enhanced rear spoiler, Dynamic front bumper with large air inlets and blade in high gloss black side sill trims and diffuser frame in high gloss black, 3 spoke multi function flat bottomed steering wheel, piano finish black inlays, stainless steel pedals.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
The rear end
20150131 150021
20150131 134005

Reactions: matty a3, DrSasso and ruairi83
Hadn't noticed they were darkened in the pics to be honest! Probably need to see in the flesh

Since you have said it so nicely, NO
Liked it as soon as you posted picture on here and photo section. Cars beautiful.

Sorry should have worded it better.

If you have time could you please get a picture of pedals as I'd love to see them. If not, no worries and enjoy car.

Reactions: mike60e
Liked it as soon as you posted picture on here and photo section. Cars beautiful.

Sorry should have worded it better.

If you have time could you please get a picture of pedals as I'd love to see them. If not, no worries and enjoy car.

No worries, i was going to take some photos and put them on once i get the car back. The other half is using it at the moment..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ruairi83
Pedals 2

Oh no! Check the wheels for damage when you get it back

It happened with the A3, she took it to work where she as to go through a barrier with a curb in to the car park. You can guess what happened. She did panic at the time, phoned Audi for a price for replacement and phoned a friend who refurbs them. :keule::banghead:

I've just had a sneaky look, all ok!! ;)

Reactions: ruairi83 and AU11 ALS
Hi Robbie, Front and rear parking sensors are standard.
Quoted from the dealer, 19" V Spoke design or 5 segment spoke alloy wheels, B & O sound system, Audi parking system plus with mmi screen display, black styling package front radiator grille and window surround in high-gloss black, with radiator grille and number plate holder in matt black. Avant models include black roof rails, privacy glass, gloss black exterior mirror housings, enhanced rear spoiler, Dynamic front bumper with large air inlets and blade in high gloss black side sill trims and diffuser frame in high gloss black, 3 spoke multi function flat bottomed steering wheel, piano finish black inlays, stainless steel pedals.

Jammy Barstool lol!
They must have a surplus supply of front parking sensors.
I can't even activate the back ones to come on the screen.
Sounds like the hunt for red October listening to beeps lol
It's the only thing I wanted on my car lol.
The pedals look immense.
I take its only the s tronics that get the pedals?
Oh and cheers for the info

View attachment 49751

It happened with the A3, she took it to work where she as to go through a barrier with a curb in to the car park. You can guess what happened. She did panic at the time, phoned Audi for a price for replacement and phoned a friend who refurbs them. :keule::banghead:

I've just had a sneaky look, all ok!! ;)

Thanks mate. Look great.
Think they look like rs6 type..

Jammy Barstool lol!
They must have a surplus supply of front parking sensors.
I can't even activate the back ones to come on the screen.
Sounds like the hunt for red October listening to beeps lol
It's the only thing I wanted on my car lol.
The pedals look immense.
I take its only the s tronics that get the pedals?
Oh and cheers for the info

I tried the parking sensors yesterday against garage door, door and wall, etc to see how far i could take it. It gets abit noisey at times, i was waiting for depth charges to come by..lol

Reactions: RobbieWebs
At least u can see how far the objects are mate.
I'm scared to reverse into the flat line incase I break the bumper lol

At least u can see how far the objects are mate.
I'm scared to reverse into the flat line incase I break the bumper lol

Might be a idea, try getting 4 road cones and space them around the back of the car and use them as a ref. If you drive into them it won't do any damage to the bumper.

Just want to say that Shrewsbury Audi are excellent to deal with,very friendly, and professional. From the moment you walk in you don't get ignored up to the handover of your new wheels.
We always deal with Simon Charles (Accredited Sales Executive) who can not do enough for you.
I'm wrighting this because Bad dealers get mentioned on poor service, etc and the good ones hardly get mentioned. Highly recommended and will deal with again.

Telephone: 01743 453300
Email: simon.charles@jardinemotors.co.uk

Audi dealer

Reactions: RobbieWebs and AU11 ALS

Nice to hear this, my local dealer to work is also Jardine, haven't had great experiences with the Business Team but that's changed in the last 6 weeks and already seems better, they've supplied us 10 cars in the last 12 months

Are you local to Shrewsbury? Getting married at Rowton Castle in July and need a recommendation for a good Indian for the Sat night for us lads in central Shrewsbury!

Sorry for the hi jack!

Nice to hear this, my local dealer to work is also Jardine, haven't had great experiences with the Business Team but that's changed in the last 6 weeks and already seems better, they've supplied us 10 cars in the last 12 months

Are you local to Shrewsbury? Getting married at Rowton Castle in July and need a recommendation for a good Indian for the Sat night for us lads in central Shrewsbury!

Sorry for the hi jack!

From Telford, so not far...
Been to Rowton Castle loads of times, very nice place. oh congratulations and hope it goes to plan on Saturday. Its a nice place for a photo shoot for them nice cars of yours...lol
Start off in the Shrewsbury Hotel first, cheap drink!! Plenty of good pubs around town then The Curry House Tandoori Restaurant is very good, but cause i've said it now it will go down hill.

That's a bit like a couple of dealers not so far from here, won't mention on here but poor service, etc.

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Lovely car Mike. Envy you so much as I'm just started the long wait for mine

It looks great mate ! Thumbs up for all the options you have chosen ! One of the best looking estates around ;) should be proud !!!

Well she's a week old, interior led upgrade and white front fogs done (thanks t8ups ), Vcds done. What else can i do without affecting the warranty :kissmyrings:

Great looking car.
I came to within inches of putting pen to paper on ordering the same in a Saloon on Friday for delivery in April, whilst trying to decide whether to go for 'New' or '2-3 year old' one.
Even the dealership was impressed by the look of the Sepang Blue BE+ on the website, and are now keen to get one into the showroom.

I didn't however sign up for a 'New one' as it would of had to of been a PCP. I've never been on a PCP scheme before and had quite a large deposit to put in. The end of term PCP would not of returned any thing like the deposit I was putting in.

I therefore plumped for a 2 year old 2012 BE in White, instead and collect on Saturday.
We'll see how we get on and I'll keep a lookout for a Sepang one in a couple of years, if I end up a long term Audi convert.

I hope you enjoy yours.......

Well she's a week old, interior led upgrade and white front fogs done (thanks t8ups ), Vcds done. What else can i do without affecting the warranty :kissmyrings:

Interested to know what you've done here as I would like to whiten the fogs and I have VCDS left over from my SEAT Leon

Great looking car.
I came to within inches of putting pen to paper on ordering the same in a Saloon on Friday for delivery in April, whilst trying to decide whether to go for 'New' or '2-3 year old' one.
Even the dealership was impressed by the look of the Sepang Blue BE+ on the website, and are now keen to get one into the showroom.

I didn't however sign up for a 'New one' as it would of had to of been a PCP. I've never been on a PCP scheme before and had quite a large deposit to put in. The end of term PCP would not of returned any thing like the deposit I was putting in.

I therefore plumped for a 2 year old 2012 BE in White, instead and collect on Saturday.
We'll see how we get on and I'll keep a lookout for a Sepang one in a couple of years, if I end up a long term Audi convert.

I hope you enjoy yours.......

Thanks Scott, we went in to buy a 12-18 month old BE Avant in white with a px of 2010 A4 at first. But with a better px value and a good discount being earmarked for the show room and end of year target this just worked out better for us.

Interested to know what you've done here as I would like to whiten the fogs and I have VCDS left over from my SEAT Leon

I've done the interior led upgrade and white front fogs from t8ups and used vcds to put on needle sweep,alarm beep, final 1 sweep on the wipers, fogs on with main beam, battery meter, adaptive brake lights, reverse mirrror tilt.etc...

What a motor. I've configured the same car on the Audi site but thought it was not available at the moment. Bear with me folk as this is my first new car and I'm new to this site. I am going to configure the car and then get it through the website " drive the deal" as I've heard great things about them. Does anyone know roughly how long I would need to wait for a car like this. Thanks for any info guys

What a motor. I've configured the same car on the Audi site but thought it was not available at the moment. Bear with me folk as this is my first new car and I'm new to this site. I am going to configure the car and then get it through the website " drive the deal" as I've heard great things about them. Does anyone know roughly how long I would need to wait for a car like this. Thanks for any info guys

I nearly ordered one last week in Sepang Blue. Initially they said June but this pulled back to April.
That was for a petrol saloon 170PS.
I went 2nd hand though in the end.

Hi Gordon, i've replied to your pm.
When I went in to order A4 at first, I did a bit of research first and went in armed. At first they weren't coming in, I guess they still building the previous BE as a friend of mine picked his up at the same time and when he saw mine he's not happy. I guess Audi should of told him in the first place. The other thing is my car was going to be a dealership showroom model and my local dealer pulled out all the stops for me :kissmyrings:

I nearly ordered one last week in Sepang Blue. Initially they said June but this pulled back to April.
That was for a petrol saloon 170PS.
I went 2nd hand though in the end.
Was you using the dealer direct or using a broker?

just needs the badges gloss black to finish, love the colour

Was you using the dealer direct or using a broker?
Dealer in Eastbourne

i like the black ones, mine done.