2.0 Tdi A3 Remap

Dannyboy0808

Reaction score
Hey guys got my 2.0 tdi 2007 a3 in November last year it's got 140 bhp looking to get it remapped, not sure who's the person for the job on here. Any help would be much appreciated. Based in West London. Dan

Can't say anything negative about Revo!

Reactions: shadow1993
Here is my experiance . I bought a device call MyGenius from ebay. Connect it on to the ODB then follow the instructions given. Then it will flash the new mod-map to the ECU. From 140 to 168 or max 186.
You can check it out in youtube. Cost me only £120 a few months ago. MyGenius

Bobby Singh. He's in West London/Slough area and writes a completely custom map to your car for around £300. PM me for his number

190 from standard turbo seems a bit optimistic. Chocolate turbos on the 140 bkd

Reactions: tdi-man
If you have a MPPS cable and willing to do it on your own, I can send you my 190bhp / 433Nm map. BKD engine.
I have MPPS cable and also made a lot myself. Can you send me your map to compare them? I didn't go for dyno, so don't know if I have something nearly 190 :)

190 from standard turbo seems a bit optimistic. Chocolate turbos on the 140 bkd

Only a slight raise in turbo pressure, achievable easily. I made 175hp 1st then went for 190hp and it is going great so far.

I have MPPS cable and also made a lot myself. Can you send me your map to compare them? I didn't go for dyno, so don't know if I have something nearly 190 :)

Sending you a PM :)

Is there a decent centre in W london then chaps?