Audi A4 B6 3.0 Sport owner was BMW mad !!!

H5NND

Reaction score
Hi all, after many many years as an avid BMW fanatic, owned many, i have finally bought my first Audi.

I ended up buying a 2002 Audi A4 B6 3.0 sport convertible, with only 86k on the clock FSH mostly Audi.

So far i am seriously impressed really am, i do have tiny bubbles on the front wings to deal with but then i did expect it considering age and the usual German rust problem across most of their Brands.

Anyhow here is a pic, more to follow.

PLANS

brand new front wings, no point trying to have them resprayed for them to start again.

Fancy a hofele front end

Different wheels

Window tints

Some spacers and camber

other than that i dont know any recommendations

audimines_zps1de7ae52.jpg

Reactions: DieselJake, Sandra and Gazwould
yeah i quite like the colour i have owned many many silver cars and thought it was time for a change, have looked for the colour code in the boot/sticker, anyone want to take a stab at the colour ??

here are some of my cars, i have had 5 in the last 10 months.

mines2_zpsda59b103.jpg

WP_20140409_005111_zps80c60cb5.jpg

WP_20140609_0061_zps0bdf09f4.jpg

DSC01318_zps6c1f2fb9.jpg

IMG_0361_zps1796caf3.jpg

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Lots of useful info in the A4 section and lots of very friendly and helpful people. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

One of my other cars back in 2001, thee only other VAG car i have ever owned. 16ver GTI old school.

GOLF_STREET_zps0bba830f.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, I've had loads of bimmers as well. Nice colour and I like either s line rs6 alloys or bbs lm's. Once the nice weather comes you will forget the previous lol.