S3 aftermarket exhausts compilation

turbo back, was it catless , resonated, powervalved? BCS do a lot of variations.

BCS just quoted me a smudge over £500 for their catless with a mini 200 cel (EML) delete. This seems like a very fair price, a scorpion is 300, but will bring the EML on.
i don't know when I'm looking to go stage 2, and seeing the light on will p155 me off so will save me the hassle of that.

i wonder if @Dandanfings could confirm which BCS downpipes he has? the hatless with mini 200, or their full cat version?

Mine has the cat :)

Reactions: Fiddie and RO65ERS
Also for the guys who are nervous we now offer the Racechip upgrade...
Product inludes the latest Smart phone controllable interface...

3 modes to choose from Eco - Sport or Race along with adjustable warm up timer... as well as off mode if the wife is driving
grin.gif

377bhp 481nm

Product is suplied with a 2 year engine guarantee and is detachable and can be used on your next car after reprogramming.

Have one on my 7R if people need a demo

cheers
Nige

Reactions: Fiddie
Fast Intentions:

This Cat Back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all S3 owners looking to maximize the performance from their 2.0L TFSI 4 cylinder engine. Our exhaust system will enhance the sound that Audi created from the factory by making it smoother, deeper, and louder.

Built as a direct OEM replacement, our exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. It starts out as Single 3", transitioning to Dual 3" and ending in Quad 2.5" diameter. Our Y Pipe is designed to increase low end torque and maximize power throughout the entire RPM band. The exhaust system is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds; but comes to life at wide open throttle. Our exhaust system gives your Audi S3that exotic sound associated with European sports cars. With the addition of our exhaust system you will improve the aesthetics of your vehicle with its sporty and classy appearance.

8v_s3_exhaust_diagram.jpg

PRODUCT INFO

• Direct OEM replacement; no cutting or welding required.
  • Single 3" to Dual 3" mandrelbent T-304 stainless steel tubing ending in Quad 2.5" diameter.
  • 5" x 9" oval, 14" long polished stainless steel perforated core muffler.
  • 90mm dual wall, polished stainless steel exhaust tips.
  • Dual 8"stainless steel perforated core resonators within the Y Pipe to produce a smooth deep exhaust note.
  • Limited 3 year warranty on all welds, craftsmanship stainless steel mufflers and tips.
  • All gaskets and hardware included.
  • Built in the USA.

Reactions: Dandanfings
Tasty...

12383602_1018370251571193_1161934304_n.jpg

Reactions: RSS-S3, Milnesafc, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Awesome titanium system designed by Revozport.

It's for VW Golf Mk7 R but it might be fitted in our 8V.

ajmq1d.jpg

fp9n4l.jpg

2cmnm6d.jpg

2enyvyw.jpg

zjikgj.jpg

Not many info about this. Not valved you can see.
Still noy shown in his web yet.

Let's keep it in sight! :)

Reactions: RO65ERS
so many choices, and still i don't know!

im in the market for a new exhaust, I'm happy to go for a catback at the moment, and currently i have the stock valves disconnected.

I'm looking for more noise! and I'm not too bothered about valves or not.

i have around a grand to spend at the moment - this seems a reasonable price for cat backs, or decats on some systems.

i think I'm going to go milltek non res at this rate, as i can pick fault with everything, but have experience with milltek previously.

so many choices, and still i don't know!

im in the market for a new exhaust, I'm happy to go for a catback at the moment, and currently i have the stock valves disconnected.

I'm looking for more noise! and I'm not too bothered about valves or not.

i have around a grand to spend at the moment - this seems a reasonable price for cat backs, or decats on some systems.

i think I'm going to go milltek non res at this rate, as i can pick fault with everything, but have experience with milltek previously.
Revozport looks very aggresive. I think it will be extremly loud cause his little mufflers.
And by other hand, the lighter system at the momment. Remember is 100% titanium

Revozport looks very aggresive. I think it will be extremly loud cause his little mufflers.
And by other hand, the lighter system at the momment. Remember is 100% titanium

it does look mental!
i haven't found a price for it, or am i missing something.

it does look mental!
i haven't found a price for it, or am i missing something.
Its not on his website.
I ask him by email and they respond to me.
I think its too new. For sure it will be on his website forward.

Its not on his website.
I ask him by email and they respond to me.
I think its too new. For sure it will be on his website forward.

i don't think its going to be within my budget, seeing as his MK6 system is $2900!

i don't think its going to be within my budget, seeing as his MK6 system is $2900!
Thats it. 2900$ its what I was told haha.
Its the cost of the exclusively.
Im still waiting for the perfect one to me. Its close to it but I need valves and EC approval.

Thats it. 2900$ its what I was told haha.
Its the cost of the exclusively.
Im still waiting for the perfect one to me. Its close to it but I need valves and EC approval.

im not too bothered about valves, i only drive around town and like the noise.
i do have a 1000+ mile drive coming up, but I'm sure i can live with it, but putting the oem system back would take half hour! so its no biggie.
I'm only really doing modifications that i can change if it needs to go dealers, so i can keep my warranty! lol.

im not too bothered about valves, i only drive around town and like the noise.
i do have a 1000+ mile drive coming up, but I'm sure i can live with it, but putting the oem system back would take half hour! so its no biggie.
I'm only really doing modifications that i can change if it needs to go dealers, so i can keep my warranty! lol.
Fine.
Letme know your choose when you have it.

Demon tweeks are doing Miltek non res cat back for like seven hundred and something +vat at the moment, it's been a while since I've looked and I'm sure they were well over 1k last I looked?

Isn't that quite a good price?

screen shots - price INC VAT

Awesome Gti
Screen Shot 2016 03 26 at 115034

Screen Shot 2016 03 26 at 115159

(I've put in the GT100 and the cerakote as deamon have both in their title, so I'm uncertain which tips its actually got i believe its the GT100 black velvet...)

Demon Tweeks
Screen Shot 2016 03 26 at 114913

look at the price difference, yes ok, demon have 15% off over the easter holidays, BUT, even without it, its still a damn sight less than awesome GTi!

Reactions: Fiddie and vacant
That's what I thought, I don't really want one but it seems rude not to so I'll get one ordered up!

Reactions: Max-Robbo and Fiddie
That's what I thought, I don't really want one but it seems rude not to so I'll get one ordered up!
i have emailed them asking if its the same system, and they are just very well priced.
I've asked them to confirm its valved or non valved as it doesn't say.

either way, at this price, i want one. even at the 926 price, its a steal! thats very cheap for what milltek have been charging for the 8v systems!

Cool, let me know if they respond as I'd prefer it to be valved, but probably will have it anyway.

Cool, let me know if they respond as I'd prefer it to be valved, but probably will have it anyway.

lol
i hope its not valved. i have disconnected them on the stock system, its sounds fantastic! but i shall keep this thread informed, when and if they reply.

Having a proper look at the model/part number you showed above:

"Cat-back
Non-Valved Race System. Non-resonated (louder). Quad Round Cerakote Black Tips

System Number: SSXAU522

Consists of:
Tailpipe Style:

bullet_circle_grey.gif
1 x Centre Silencer Delete Pipe
bullet_circle_grey.gif
1 x Rear Silencer (non-valved)
bullet_circle_grey.gif
4 x Cerakote Black Tips Quad 100mm GT100"

Looks like it's non-valved. The valved one seems to be £1,450 still, which is a bit much for an impulse purchase! My car does a decent bit of motorway commuting so not sure I want to risk the non-valved, if it drones like mofo it'd have to come off!

Having a proper look at the model/part number you showed above:

"Cat-back
Non-Valved Race System. Non-resonated (louder). Quad Round Cerakote Black Tips

System Number: SSXAU522

Consists of:
Tailpipe Style:

bullet_circle_grey.gif
1 x Centre Silencer Delete Pipe
bullet_circle_grey.gif
1 x Rear Silencer (non-valved)
bullet_circle_grey.gif
4 x Cerakote Black Tips Quad 100mm GT100"

Looks like it's non-valved. The valved one seems to be £1,450 still, which is a bit much for an impulse purchase! My car does a decent bit of motorway commuting so not sure I want to risk the non-valved, if it drones like mofo it'd have to come off!

not so perfect for you, but just what i am looking for :) cant believe they're doing it at such a good price!
i wonder what the wife will think...would she even notice?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Store the old one at work? Tell her you finally lost your brave battle against your dirty exhuast tips and now they're all black? As for the noise, well...thats why you need a valved one :)

Reactions: Fiddie and Rob2k68
Have you considered the Powervalve Variable tone boost actuated system...

Cheers
nige

Reactions: SJ43
@BCS Nige - from the videos I've seen, it doesn't seem loud enough for my liking. do you do a non res version?
i do like the tone difference with the valves, i have got mine currently disconnected but I'm thinking about plugging them back in again, as the noise isn't THAT difference, unless its on over run below 3k.

i want something "asbo" i think I'm going to have to get a downpipe to get the most of the noise, but i want the cutback till the warranty side of things aren't to be worried about. (then go decat)

LOL - if you were closer i'd take you out in my Golf R (same system) it rocks BWAAAARP ! on the DSG change :yahoo:
Cheers
Nige

Reactions: SJ43
LOL - if you were closer i'd take you out in my Golf R (same system) it rocks BWAAAARP ! on the DSG change :yahoo:
Cheers
Nige

I'm up your way in August, but i really want a system before then. if i still haven't pulled the trigger, i will certainly stop by and ask for a demo!

from your youtube videos, its one of the best sounding ones around, maybe I'm wrong by thinking its quiet?

I've got a BCS powervalve catback on my car and I can confirm its loooooud on boost. With a downpipe I can imagine even louder. With mine being a 1.8T, an S3 is only going to be the same or even louder.

Reactions: Fiddie and RO65ERS
I've got a BCS powervalve catback on my car and I can confirm its loooooud on boost. With a downpipe I can imagine even louder. With mine being a 1.8T, an S3 is only going to be the same or even louder.

This is the kind of comment I need to hear.
Thanks!

Reactions: Max-Robbo
...yes drop in - one go and you'll be hooked, it's like exhaust heroin. :footy:

Reactions: batch, SJ43 and RO65ERS
Back again with a new one!

Xcentric have is own project...

http://www.xcentric-exhaust.com/product/audi-s3
s3-3-4.png

s3-front.png

s3-details.png

FEATURES
  • Fits all Audi S3 vehicles 2013+
  • Saves weight versus the factory components
  • Dramatic improvement in sound and power throughout the RPM range
  • Constructed from high-quality 304 materials
INCLUDED IN THE KIT
  • Xcentric's Performance Exhaust System
  • Downpipe
  • Middle pipe
  • Valvetronic Muffler + Tips
  • Remote Control + Fittings Supplied
  • Stainless steel Clamps

No tips shown. Very unusual :blink:

The last one of BULL-X/EGO-X

Just released today:

28817_0.jpg

BULL-X Exhausts produces exhaust systems at the highest level.
Bull-X is a trademark of HG Motorsport GmbH and deals with the development, design and manufacture of high-performance exhaust systems. Each product is the 100% Made in Germany. Hand Crafted from our company.

EGO-X
Ego-X is a product line of Bull X Exhaust. The special feature of this series is the processing in the TIG welding process, material and the possibility of a registration free flap exhaust system.

EGO-X Race
Ego-X is a product line of Bull X Exhaust. The special feature of this series is the processing in the TIG welding process, material and the possibility of a registration free flap exhaust system.

Productdescription
This ego-X exhaust system for Audi S3 8V is handmade in 3.5 inches. Your can switch the valve by yourself. This exhaust system has no type-approval. The entire system consists of absorption silencers without chambers, and is manufactured in the TIG welding process.

They are perfect for production vehicles and for vehicles with performance engines.

Technical details
- Pipe diameter: 3.5 "(89mm)
- Pipe material: V2A / stainless steel
- absorption silencer: handmade in house
- From catalyst

Delivery
- Exhaust system catalytic converter
- Tailpipes (if selected)
- Installation Instructions & Schematic
- Mounting material

fits at:
Audi S3 8V Limousine