I may have posted this in the wrong place.....

RaudiA486

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this forum, to be honest I'm new to owning an Audi too so need some advice.

I own an Audi a4, 55 plate. It has the original Audi Concert stereo in, single Din with the 2 din climate control underneath, then a space and the ashtray.

I want to get an original (or as close too) Audi Sat Nav with Bluetooth and DAB stereo. Now I realise this has to be 2 din because I want it integrated, not one of the fold up ones, or the single din sat navs that come out the head unit.

What would the process be in installing a new 2 din sat nav and what are the costs likely to be? Can the climate control simply be moved down to be flush with where the gear stick is (I don't use the ash tray at all).

Also then to make it DAB enabled, I need simply a new antenna for that right?
I'm not all that clued up on cars either, so leymans terms would help haha!

Would it be advisable to go to an Audi dealership to see if they could do something like this?

Thanks,

If you want a new unit retrofitted we have site sponsors on here that supply/fit and travel for these things. Where are you located? :) x

The best people to ask then are site spomsors Ash187 or Nhn. Just send them a private message they will be able to advise you on cost, etc. :) x

@Ash187 @NHN