parking module upgrade

V2brett

Reaction score
hi guys im looking to upgrade my parking module to one that has graphical support.
Is this an easy job to undertake? Im able to do any coding as iv got vcds.
The part number on my original module is 8K0 907 801 E, thats if iv got the correct module haha? Does anyone know the part number id require?

Its just something iv thought about today and wondered if any of you guys could help.

Cheers

Brett.

That module is the parking brake module. I think you want the PDC module 8K0 919 475?

Cheers stonefish, can you tell me where the pdc module is located please?

On the saloon, I think it is in the cubby hole in the boot on the right side.

Reactions: V2brett
Ok so I have a concert system no mmi. Can I still enable visuals what part do I need b8 2008 concert.

Any help appreciated

Yeah I have, can't even get into the module. I think my one is proper old school. My car is 2008. I'd love to have visual

Have a look at this:
http://www.a5oc.com/forums/audi-a5-...ear-camera.html#/forumsite/20718/topics/16381

That gives you a list of the different pdc modules and what they're each capable of.

You need to find the pdc module (inside the right hand side cubby hole inside boot for saloon). It will be towards the left hand side and lower down, it will be laying flat with either 2 or 3 electrical connectors attached to it and figure out which version you have

Reactions: Kalashnikov
I've only got rear parking sensors on my B8, took it round to a mates and he enabled the graphic display via VCDS for me, sadly I cant remember how he did it