In car cameras?

JoeS3

Reaction score
was watching this program the other day about car crashes and people basically being absolute ********* on the road. This got me thinking about having an in car camera around the rear view mirror that records every journey

has anyone got one on their car? id imagine wireless ones are probably best.

A lot of people on this forum have them, do a search.

Only good really for the car in front but if they are been arsey then maybe ok. But look at it like this, anybody flys up behind me I simply straight away slam the ankers on, u hit me its your fault. The camera doesn't show what's in front of me or why I put the brakes on so no help to you. But if the person in front is driving like a knob then it does help if owt happens. Guess it's personal preference.

I mean slam brakes on not for a claim but if the person wants to be an **** behind then I will infront, personally I wouldn't waste money on them.

I've got one for peace of mind, after doing my research went for this one. Super subtle and sits behind the centre mirror, you can't even see it from the driving seat and also seemed to me to be excellent value for money, picture quality is great both day and night and I've wired it direct to the fuse board using one of these to avoid wires to the cigarette lighter. Hope that helps a bit.

Reactions: Alex_Wil
I watched that car crash Britain and it makes you realise how many numpty drivers are on the road. Think I may get a dash can for my own safety.

you just need to search "car crash" on youtube, there's a Russian channel with hundreds of video compilations of shocking driving

I've gone through 3 of the cheaper cameras, they just don't last, so if you want one, spend a decent amount on a reputable brand like roadhawk or blackvue