Front blank/filler plate

jay1601

Reaction score
hi guys after some help had a search but can't find anything useful
I'm after the front blanking plate to remove the front number plate for the non s-line bumper in the UK

Can anyone give me a link or part number thanks.

Quick search of this forum

try this...hope this helps

Audi Part Numbers (partial list): B7 A4 (regular A4 has D"" in the part number and do not fit the S4/RS4)

8E0 807 287 D 3FZ (satin black, black strips) B7 S4 (S4/A4 S-line has "C" in the part number and are interchangeable with the RS4)

8E0 807 287 C 3FZ (satin black, black strips) part of titanium package

8E0 807 287 C 1QP (gray, chrome strips) standard S4

8E0 807 287 C Z9Y* (phantom black, chrome strips) 25th Quattro S4 B7 RS4 (RS4 has "E" in the part number and are interchangeable with the S4/A4 S-line)

8E0 807 287 E 3FZ (satin black, brushed aluminum strips) part number and fitment for the 25th Quattro S4 filler could not be verified Procedure:

AudiWorld Tech Articles

If those part numbers you are quoting are correct and the regular A4 has a "D" in the number then Stoke Audi does not have the correct part on their website.

Both the "grey" and "matt black" plinths listed have a "C" in their respective part numbers.

Just to see the parts and part numbers Try this link to ECS tuning in the US.

No good for buying but confirms part numbers for specific versions of the B7

http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B7_A4-FWD-2.0T/Exterior/Body/Grille/2

15940665324_07fd308874_c.jpg

Last edited:
I wish they made these for the B6

?? The number plate fixes to the bumper on a B6. I'm not sure a filler plate would do the job there. Even if it was just a slim piece that fit exactly into the gap you would still have the rectangle outline. Only thing to do is to get the recess filled and bumper painted.

Just ordered a satin black one for my DTM grill from my local TPS. £58 all in to a civilian (no trade account)