Moving back to audi

Steve940

Reaction score
Evening all, I used these forums about 4-5 years ago but completely forgot my details. Anyway,I ised to own a 2001 a4 Quattro,fantastic smooth bullet proof motor for a good few years,but as always us petrol heads get itchy feet and I bought a bmw 535d msport,it's been a fantastic car but that the has come to try something new,now here's where you guys could possibly help.....I'm starting to look at the s5 Audi,around 08 maybe a little newer or even older I'm not committing until I find exactly what I want.
So what should I look for or are these problem free (hope). Is there a particular year to avoid or look for,specific problems,all advice or comments welcome

Reactions: Sandra
Hi & welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
We offer a car insurance scheme for registered users on here so p
lease feel free to ring us when you are due for renewal!
(Starts at age 21.)

With kind regards
Tim
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 by mobile.
www.prestigekeepmoving.com.

Evening all, I used these forums about 4-5 years ago but completely forgot my details. Anyway,I ised to own a 2001 a4 Quattro,fantastic smooth bullet proof motor for a good few years,but as always us petrol heads get itchy feet and I bought a bmw 535d msport,it's been a fantastic car but that the has come to try something new,now here's where you guys could possibly help.....I'm starting to look at the s5 Audi,around 08 maybe a little newer or even older I'm not committing until I find exactly what I want.
So what should I look for or are these problem free (hope). Is there a particular year to avoid or look for,specific problems,all advice or comments welcome

Hi, welcome back to audi-sport.net. For advice on s5 put up a post n that section. The guys are really friendly and helpful in there. Look forward to hearing how you get on. Enjoy the forum. :) x