FREEPOWER SP11 ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROLLER

Smalltowncasual

Reaction score
Seen these recently while browsing the internet and wondered of anybody else knows anything more about them or of similar products?

Now it's not a chip or remap I'm guessing but I don't have much knowledge on the subject. Are there any possible negative effects these could have on your car?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated because like I said I've not seen much about them, here's a link to an eBay listing for them and there's a YouTube video on there of them installing it and showing you how it works and in action.

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...7882&category=43120&pm=1&ds=0&t=1424645393442

Doesn't increase power but reverses the non linearity of the throttle progression.

I have driven a few cars with similar and makes the throttle feel "sharper" more sporty etc.

Doesn't increase power but reverses the non linearity of the throttle progression.

I have driven a few cars with similar and makes the throttle feel "sharper" more sporty etc.

Yeah knew it didn't give more power just wanted to hear a bit more information on the concept of it and if it has any downsides, cheers for the reply mate :icon thumright: