LOOKIN TO BUY A S4 WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

Probably go for around 22-24K, seems a nice example and fully loaded too.

looks awesome ! buy it !

Nice!

Only do a Full HPi-The colour looks funny on the drivers door?

c4_1_b.JPG

going to email seller ask more details running an hpi 2morrow yeah that door looks a lil dodgy colour change. had a text drive in a seat cupra r in black with ash coloured wheels the 225 bhp drive was nice no wear nears as good as an audi so im sticking with audi an s4 if not then a 1.9tdi with the s-line kit get it remmaped.

You've obviously never owned a silver B6 before. My previous B6 was silver, and it looked like none of the panels matched each other. From the front, the front door looked darker than the rear door, but then go to the back of the car, and the same front door sudenly seemed lighter than the rear door. It's a colour of illusions, particularly in overcast conditions.

arthurfuxake said:
You've obviously never owned a silver B6 before. My previous B6 was silver, and it looked like none of the panels matched each other. From the front, the front door looked darker than the rear door, but then go to the back of the car, and the same front door sudenly seemed lighter than the rear door. It's a colour of illusions, particularly in overcast conditions.

My doors are ok on my A4 B6, the plastic bumpers can though sometimes look slightly different in various light conditions.

I would just be weary with some cars on Ebay, I'm sure he would get a good price for the dealer to buy back or sell on Auto trader.