Christians Audi A4 b6 avant TDi sport

Christian gale

Reaction score
Hi everyone i picked up my 1st Audi last weekend. So thought id start a build/progress thread so you can all see what iv been upto and how the avant is goin.

I picked up this beauty last saturday from a car garage over the bridge in newport. Its the a4 Avant tdi sport model. Its covered 87k has fsh and i mean fsh its been over serviced like mad. Has 2 previous owners.
Bodywork is pretty mint apart from a few dings here and there that im going to get removed and a scuffed rear bumper that il get sorted apart from that shes mint. Interior is like new and everything works spot on.

Heres a few pics iv took so far

Reactions: Icarus83
Today i gave the car a clean and decided to debadge the rear end abit by removing the A4 badge and the 1.9tdi badge

Looks great. Im picking mine up next weekend, in the same tdi sport only in silver/grey
Be good to see what you do here, maybe a little inspiration

Looks clean mate
I wish mine was as clean lol

Plenty of mods out there to choose from

Cheers lads yea shes pretty clean. Will get some pics of the interior soon. Plans our to lower it abit and for now get some 18" 5spoke rs6 ronals. As i think the 17" our a little small on the a4

Also picked up a set of Genuine 18"x8J rs6 ronal wheels cheap

There going in for a fresh refurb this week at my work so will be looking nice and new again.. Pics to follow

I almost bid on them till i saw you post questions and guessed you were after them , they were a bargain.

Yea mate got them for £155 which aint to bad really. Cant wait get them on will just need be lowered then should pretty nice.