Front Grill Full 4D LED Illuminated Badge Light Emblem

I am very glad you are THINKING about it as opposed to installing it!

Reactions: A3-BEN and Smokey
so i take it no one has got one !!!!!!!!!!! the red one will be good as a brake light

Saw one in the flesh on an old A4 a little while ago, it looked seriously shocking... please don't do it haha.

I suppose it looks really good on that pic, but once home and installed it will probs look like an energy saving lightbulb in a large room and won't even be that bright.

Believe it or not i have the front white one installed on my A3. You guys all give it a hard time without even seeing in the flesh, ive had numerous compliments on it and the only person that laughed at it drove a BMW, so enough said.
Its wired in to turn on with my sidelights and the only bad thing i could say about it is that they advertise it as 'waterproof' but one heavy rainstorm and one of the many inline fuses went, leaving a dark spot when lit up. But with that said its an easy fix if you know what you're doing.
Please excuse my Iphone camera, apple cant help it.
IMG 5850

nice one your the only one that's said something positive :) is this the same one i have been looking at?
and does it need sealing on the back ?

Well its each to their own isn't it, if we all liked the same things the world would be a very boring place.
Yea its the same one that you've been looking at, it looks a lot better in the flesh than on my terrible camera phone, it doesn't look like your typical light up tack, it kind of glows which l think is pretty smart.
Its not sealed on the back, but an easy enough task to do yourself. I'm not sure how they can claim 'waterproof'. With that said the circuit board that's fitted is pretty snug to the edges, so there not many areas that water could ingress. But that's the thing about water, if there's a place it can get, it will get there.

Reactions: Usandruha and LEE69
Lindoh, can you please tell me where did you buy this? And how is it holding up on you? Do you still have it?