APR% lowered?

S32B

Reaction score
Just a quick one, I've just noticed that Audi are showing the S3 on PCP as 6.8% APR. When I ordered I think it was on 7.1%APR, I'm due to collect next week so will they sign me up on the lower rate or the rate it was when I ordered?

The only form signed was for the initial order form, I'm in on Monday to sign the actual finance/PCP papers for Wednesday collection.

Thanks

Reactions: Bristle Hound
You don't sign the finance details till you collect the car, hence having to take in your id and payment info. All you have done at the moment is give a deposit to the dealer to cover the order.

This is good news!

Thanks I did think that, but then thought I'd better check before getting too excited lol. @ 6.8% that should bring my payments down by about £5 per month on what I had been quoted lol...every little helps!

Out if interest I just looked on the VW site, both the Golf R and Scirocco R on the same term PCP came in more expensive using the same discount & deposit! That was with no options added to the car either!!!

Just a quick one, I've just noticed that Audi are showing the S3 on PCP as 6.8% APR. When I ordered I think it was on 7.1%APR, I'm due to collect next week so will they sign me up on the lower rate or the rate it was when I ordered?
Interesting :w00t:

Stafford Audi selling at cost
****** weren't when i was trying to get a deal on one :keule:

Wonder how many of the 181 new stock RS4's the Audi Uk Dealer network has sold ... :whistle2:

Are you in the same position, you ordered when it was a higher APR???

Keep an eye out, they may forget to mention it lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound