Something To Keep You All Amused On A Wednesday!

haha :) I had a feeling you would go to the S4, It is such a lovely car!

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I told you that you would not get a car till the year 2018!

If you get it before, we will all faint!

That day should be a NATIONAL HOLIDAY!

Reactions: Bristle Hound
td421f5_another-triple-facepalm.jpg

Reactions: Forbzeeee
I did think long and hard about this, BUT the B9 S4 is aways off production (I believe).

There is absolutely no way I would get anywhere near the level of discount I got on my S4 order. The S4 was almost to the £ the exact price that I was paying for my S3 saloon at its discounted price!

So, no regrets here ;)

S4 ? I can't keep up BH.

What else in life are you indecisive on ? I hope your not one of these guys who puts all his pants and socks on the bed each morning and then spends 20 minutes deciding what combo to go for........:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: veeeight, Liquidfusion-S3 and Blackwhite
S4 ? I can't keep up BH.

What else in life are you indecisive on ? I hope your not one of these guys who puts all his pant and socks on the bed each morning and then spends 20 minutes deciding what combo to go for........:laugh:

We will have to have a new nickname for BH. :think:

I did think long and hard about this, BUT the B9 S4 is aways off production (I believe).

There is absolutely no way I would get anywhere near the level of discount I got on my S4 order. The S4 was almost to the £ the exact price that I was paying for my S3 saloon at its discounted price!

So, no regrets here ;)

But that front end does look nice and with all respect the interior is long overdue a update.

Off production? Meaning they don't build many lol

BH you've changed it again!!! Have you even been called indecisive? No need to answer because it is 100% YES!!

Hands up who think that BH will change his order again!? :rockwoot::rock:

:arco::arco:

I'm not convinced BH actually has a car. 10,000 cancelled orders, but no car.

There were some good deals on S6 on DTD this morning

What else in life are you indecisive on ? I hope your not one of these guys who puts all his pants and socks on the bed each morning and then spends 20 minutes deciding what combo to go for........:laugh:
I'm not sure :think: :laugh:

& have you been spying on me in my bedroom? :eek:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Forbzeeee, Pulp84 and Blackwhite
Reactions: Blackwhite
What an earth made you opt for one of those lardy things? They're huge.

Hey guys he hasn't got it yet so with BH's track record it could change three or four times yet..........:jump:

Reactions: The Challinor
What an earth made you opt for one of those lardy things? They're huge.

Hey guys he hasn't got it yet so with BH's track record it could change three or four times yet..........:jump:
But I need the space Steve! :)
& not that lardy at 333bhp & 440nm torque of non-haldex supercharged V6 madness :jump::jump::jump:

Your right, it could do ;)

Still going for the 'right' colour tho' :D

If you're swapping to as s4 you might as well go the whole hog and get an rs4.

Reactions: mfl and The Challinor
Bet your computer is just full of Audi pics and PDF's
& yours isn't Chall's? :p :D

If you're swapping to as s4 you might as well go the whole hog and get an rs4.
Only problem there is the £20k difference between the S4 & RS4. I found out in the past, Audi aren't offering that much discount on RS4's either
& I don't need or want an estate ;):laugh:

+2 , I don't check on the forum for a few days and guess what happens....
Shouldn't leave it so long then ;) :laugh:

I've never thought that there was that much room in an A4, seems like an inverse Tardis.