Pinch bolt ??

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
According to etka theres two different ones (m10x95x20 and m10x100) and also two nuts which are the correct ones for cast S4 uprights ??

Or are any combo of the 4 useable ??

N 0347907 m10x100
N 10468201 m10x95x20
N 10286102 nut
N 90892301 nut

I just bought some standard M10x100mm 8.8 grade BZP bolts form a fasteners place.

For nuts you'd be best using a "flange" nut on the alloy uprights.

No point paying Audi prices, they're just standard nuts/bolts.

Have you tried using www.vagcat.com ??

I used partscats.info

I just bought some standard M10x100mm 8.8 grade BZP bolts form a fasteners place.

For nuts you'd be best using a "flange" nut on the alloy uprights.

No point paying Audi prices, they're just standard nuts/bolts.

I work at skoda so bolts are pretty much at cost

Are those threaded all the way along or tapered for the ball joints ?

I need a new bolt as its like a banana and think its contributing to the knock as i cant find any play in anything.

Also the steering is starting to feel really wooly and feels like its got a ton of understeer when turning sharp little 90's, if i pace over cats eyes its normal tyre noise until i apply some brake pressure only just grabbing the disc its give a dull and deep knock from the front which sounds quite high up i need to pull the arms and thoroughly check them ive gave it a once over to double check everything is tight im kind of leaning towards track rod which is probably the cheapest part up top but knowing my luck its probably something alot more expensive !

They're bolts, not set screws, so they only have ~30mm of thread on the end of them.

Reactions: Bradderz_1988