3 mods done, 3 to go!!

Matthew_S3

Reaction score
Hey, for anyone who's interested, got 3 mods done yesterday out of the 6 I want doing! Cost an arm and a leg but love it!!

Firstly, had a new set of alloys
Secondly, had a deleted silencer and complete new exhaust from the turbo to the back. Kept it looking as standard as I could here, just did it for that extra bit of sound as deisels produce virtually nothing!!
Finally, tinted the windows!

Next on the list is new foot pedals (in order from China currenty). New gearknob and the ECU Remap which is booked for 11th of April, this was meant to be done yesterday but had some problems!!

Here's a link to a couple of photos and some videos to show the new sound but know there's restrictions of file sizes etc so had to go to DropBox. Hope you enjoy :) and apologies for the dirt, not had time to clean it. That's todays job!! https://db.tt/CgcO0R1U

Nice car, did you get the pedals from China?. Any photo's of them or details of where you bought them. Thinking of this myself just unsure what to buy

Good work, can't say I'm a fan of the pedals though... S-Line too bold and maybe if it were on only one pedal? Just my view though, if you like then that's what matters!

You say you've already had a stage 1 map, you take out the DPF and now looking for DPF delete and re-tune with new exhaust? Interested to see the results of that. Who you using for the mapping?

Thought you had ordered replica pedals, wasn't keen on the the rubbers on these ones. I was looking for RS replica but look like they will have to come from Germany. The footwell is just too dark with the rubber pedal covers, you'd think you'd get alumin pedals as standard from the S-Line upwards!.