LHD Sun Visor

montyw

Reaction score
Would anyone have the part No. for a LHD drivers sun visor? just taken delivery of a RHD 3dr S1 and the passenger sun visor is plastered in bright yellow stickers telling me to beware of baby seats in the passenger seat due to the air bags. its never going to happen, babies in the front seat, and if it was i would not need reminded about it every second i'm in the car passenger seat and just to make sure i don't miss it, if i fold the visor down, the sticker is welded to the other side as well, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!, i don't need a sticker telling me to stop at red lights or shut the door before driving off, why do i need a baby seat sticker that cannot be removed?

Rant over, thought is, to purchase the drivers side visor from a LHD car, presumably they put the stickers on the passenger side which would be the same as the RHD drivers side.

Appreciate any help with part No's so i can ditch the stickered version

many thanks for this, many thanks also for your VCDS thread, i have completed the folding mirrors on lock and it works perfect, tried PM'ing you to thank you but did not seem to work?

Thanks

No problem mate. No idea on the PM. Glad you found it helpful though :)