Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Just loved the sound of this. :) x

Reactions: Nilz and THQuattro
Wow!!!

That poor guy with the white T-shirt is probably deaf now!!!

Reactions: Sandra
i saw it at the nec doing dyno`s and its loud but at 42k for the r its a lot of money,would sooner have a turbo busa or a turbo zzr1400 and say goodbye h2r,and save over half the price of it

@cabbychris The ducati panagalie is nice. Haybusa is a nice bike, but its looking old hat these days :)

nice bike, too much hype around it though, I'll stick to my Ninja 12r...

pity you couldn't get to sit on the H2 at the recent motorbike show... :(

yes, I went along as usual, and spent far too much money as usual! lol

very much the same old stuff, but I always like to have a wander along, I wouldn't like it to vanish from the calendar....

The show is getting smaller, but much like yourself i wouldnt want to miss it. :) x

I agree... not sure if it was just me, but seemed to be less bike stands and more small traders etc.?!?!?

it felt just as busy as last year mind you... :D

Reactions: Sandra
I agree... not sure if it was just me, but seemed to be less bike stands and more small traders etc.?!?!?

it felt just as busy as last year mind you... :D

Yes there was less stands, dont think Honda was there this year again. It used to be so busy with two full halls, plus there was the balconys upstairs where a lot of the traders were. There was also a lot more going on outside, but even that has fallen off. I be there next year again though. :) x

Reactions: the_cueball
Nom nom nom nom, can't beat a bike on full chat :)

I really miss riding :( with my mentality and the way I used to ride the roads are just too full nowadays to make it a viable option.