Missed through load facility

Zache

Reaction score
I'm not too botherd but would of liked a rear armrest with the cup holders, adds class and more practical, didn't relise exactly what It was
Anybody got this option because I've seen a lot of a3s without this option including s3s

Yes I have it on my A3.

Yep. Have it on mine too.

I tend to use the through load part more than the rear centre armrest but it's a quite well designed combo.

John.

I took it off my option list as i realised it was just the standard split/fold that i needed, i'm not going to carry a snowboard ;-) Didn't realise it added the armrest and cup holders, i had thought it just meant the back could also be opened up? If no arm rest or cup holders is hardly the end of the world though!

Reactions: mr gee
You get rear cup holders as standard in a 3dr, but not in SB or Saloon ;)

Reactions: The Challinor
I had it in my previous 2 cars, being the driver I never used it so didn't spec it this time.

Reactions: sunscreemer
I specced it, but really for the armrest etc. You can just pop one side of the back down to carry long stuff.
But actually it's rather difficult/impossible for rear passengers to attend to their seatbelts with the armrest down, so it mainly gets pushed up (which hacks me off - because I think it looks better with the armrest!!)

I never bothered putting it on my A3. I had it on my A4 and it never got used. I always used to put the seats down.

I wouldn't trust the kids with drinks in the back anyway:puke2:

It's standard on the sedan/saloon in North America I don't use it though

I'm not too botherd but would of liked a rear armrest with the cup holders, adds class and more practical, didn't relise exactly what It was
Anybody got this option because I've seen a lot of a3s without this option including s3s
I have it on my s3 - well worth it. handy if you have something in the boot and your passenger wants to get it whilst on the move

I opted for this option for the fact that I load my fishing rods through and just onto the front arm rest, and still have use of rear seats.