Audi a3 help

I need info on tuning parts and general knowledge of the car I'm driving tuning wise.

• custom mapping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • standard or bigger turbo

• injectors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IloveMyA3

Reaction score
I own an Audi a3 I've had this car for around 6 months now, it is running a custom mapped ecu I believe but I have no clue wether it's got a ko3s, ko4 or standard. it boosts really well and is surprisingly quick for what it is when standard. I'm not sure wether it has a boost leak or if it needs upgraded parts I.e injectors and so on. was coming home on the motor way a couple of weeks ago and noticed the turbo really holding back and the flutter noise I get wasn't as loud. Im not a mechanic and never owned a turbo before so what could it be and how will I resolve it. when I noticed the turbo backing off I just stayed at a steady pace instead of boosting hard. it has worked really well since the motor way run but still sometimes holds back. any help would be really greatful :)

you've posted this in the motorsports discussion section of the forum? the section where people discuss motorsport.... i.e. Formula 1, BTCC, WRC or whatever

you should really post this sort of question in the model specific section of the forum i.e. http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis.17/

you really should work out what the forum is before posting a random question in a random section of the forum else you won't get any help what so ever as people will never see you question...