Fitted an after market rs3 bumper

Hoesty

Reaction score
Hey guys. Anyone else fitted one of these to their s3 8p? I would have loved an oem rs3 bumper but too costly getting it here to Oz. So I fitted one of these which I'm pretty impressed with.

3a86081a7bb04db324eefeb6c7d19d9c.jpg

b3fa50b50a5f9d6ff91ab6ac367371fb.jpg

6fdb6919c14095880b927e443c3ae52b.jpg

Reactions: RS3LOVE
Would an OEM RS3 bumper fit straight onto an s3 though? Which one did you go for in your pic? Id probably try and get a smaller badge if I was you, as that seems to be the larger badge from the back you have on there. Maybe you like it like that though.

Would an OEM RS3 bumper fit straight onto an s3 though? Which one did you go for in your pic? Id probably try and get a smaller badge if I was you, as that seems to be the larger badge from the back you have on there. Maybe you like it like that though.
from what I know it does fit.

the badge holder is pretty big so having anything smaller which I've tried just looks incomplete so it is a rear badge on the front grille. I can unclip it off easily wo removing bumper.

I bought from a shop in Melbourne Australia right around the corner from home. its made in Taiwan. fitments are perfect.

can find em on ebay to

yes I agree. I know a lot of peeps who have put an rs3 grille on have done the same with using a rear badge. thx for your input
Yes its only a point of view and of course at the end of it this is your car,good to see different ideas by people :icon thumright: