8p best footwear!!

i've had goodyear eagle F1 asymmetric 2's and they were terrible, they were too hard and super slippery :S
then i had khumo exsta, and they were great grippy and the lasting was alright

right now i'm using dunlop sp sport maxx tt and theyre great

i've had goodyear eagle F1 asymmetric 2's and they were terrible, they were too hard and super slippery :S
then i had khumo exsta, and they were great grippy and the lasting was alright

right now i'm using dunlop sp sport maxx tt and theyre great

Bit of a poinless mention the TT's , poinless because they are not available and were superceded by the RT and now we have the RT2 .

And your review of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 is just plain odd .

2016 04 26 085847

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Goodyear/Eagle-F1-Asymmetric-2.htm

Bit of a poinless mention the TT's , poinless because they are not available and were superceded by the RT and now we have the RT2 .

i bought them because of the reviews too, but i dont know if its the south american weather but i couldnt even brake well with them, they were slippery. i'm just telling my experience.
by now the best i've had were the khumo exsta, but i got this deal on the TTs, maybe because there not available. i've been using them for less than 500km for now so thats why i havent said much but they are decent

I also have the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's. Have been "testing" them out in the wet and dry for months now, with no complaints at all. Would buy again.

i bought them because of the reviews too, but i dont know if its the south american weather but i couldnt even brake well with them, they were slippery. i'm just telling my experience.
by now the best i've had were the khumo exsta, but i got this deal on the TTs, maybe because there not available. i've been using them for less than 500km for now so thats why i havent said much but they are decent

Ah yes the Kumho KU39 that's another fail , at least on my dad's vag.

images

Truth is , he's not alone .