Yeha, just got a new A4 B7.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well i can safely say , yeha now as i've got new car, well it might aswell be now as the change is massive .
After 10 months of depressing and dispondant ownership of my B7 i can now report that i'm one happy chappy now with my car, it's now what it should have been at the start of my audi ownership.

been out for a nice drive and i have come back grinning like a cheshire cat, the car is great now, total rocketship, it was nippy before , but now its on a whole new level, it's brilliant.
So then as you maay have noticed i'm a well chuffed now and i'm looking forward to revitalised audi ownership, i doubt very much that it will be the end of all possible issues but a hell of a lot of the known ones and a few others have been recified.
next step is to get some off the bits here fitted .

many thanks to you all for putting up with me moaning on about my issues, they are done and sorted and things are looking good.
rob

Reactions: Marc B7 and Sandra
Hi Rob, glad your now happy with the car. Its time for you to enjoy it. First thing youbmust do is post us some pics now that you sorted it. Enjoy. :) x

Good news rob glad your happy with "the old bus" ;)

Now hurry up with this dtm bumper and the top secret grille, I can't wait to see it :)

Good news rob glad your happy with "the old bus" ;)

Now hurry up with this dtm bumper and the top secret grille, I can't wait to see it :)
DTM front bumper is the unicorn purchase. I need one so bad before paint in january

Good luck with that chap.

I've had two and not fitted either, they are hens teeth now.

my most recent one, ready to fit then changed my mind..

before it was repainted brilliant black.

IMG 2413

What big change are we talking about here Rob? Sounds good whatever it is!

Reactions: Charlie Farley
This is an old thread chap, from back in april 2015 and within the few 12 months of ownership, which had not been ideal frankly.
Luckily things changed for the better so still here now and still living the dream, albeit a lot worse off financially living with the B7 bus..lol

This is an old thread chap, from back in april 2015 and within the few 12 months of ownership, which had not been ideal frankly.
Luckily things changed for the better so still here now and still living the dream, albeit a lot worse off financially living with the B7 bus..lol
Haha, so it is! Just had A look at the dates posted up above! Oops… glad the car is good though.:icon thumright:

Reactions: Charlie Farley