Delivery times A1

Laura-J

Reaction score
Hi all
Have just ordered an A1 and apparently it s"on its way" and on a ship somewhere! Does any one know where the A1 is shipped from and to? Also roughly how long has everyone waited once their Audi reached the UK?
Would appreciate all info!
Thanks
Laura

It comes from Emden in Germany, to one of 3 ports in the UK depending on where you are? One is Grimsby, can't remember the other two.

It comes from Emden in Germany, to one of 3 ports in the UK depending on where you are? One is Grimsby, can't remember the other two.
Thank you very much - hopefully it wont take too long!

Found it; Sheerness, Grimsby and North Shields.

Once it reaches the UK port factor in 3-10 days to reach the dealer, and then another 1-3 days for them to PDI it before you can actually collect.

Found it; Sheerness, Grimsby and North Shields.

Once it reaches the UK port factor in 3-10 days to reach the dealer, and then another 1-3 days for them to PDI it before you can actually collect.
Hello again- you are so kind thank you for taking the trouble to find out for me, really do appreciate your input. so if its "on the water" ( dealer quote!) fingers crossed by Friday it will be in UK - maybe just maybe - the estimated date of 30th April may happen! Hurrah so thanks again - this is just what I needed :)

I'd say that is highly likely :)

Just a few more sleepless nights then! Be sure to post up some pics of your new baby when you have her!

Hello again- you are so kind thank you for taking the trouble to find out for me, really do appreciate your input. so if its "on the water" ( dealer quote!) fingers crossed by Friday it will be in UK - maybe just maybe - the estimated date of 30th April may happen! Hurrah so thanks again - this is just what I needed :)
I'd say that is highly likely :)

Just a few more sleepless nights then! Be sure to post up some pics of your new baby when you have her!
oh you are so right! so so excited - my first A1 and she is gorgeous! 1.4tfsi in Mythos Black, tinted windows and some yummy extras! I want him now! ( going to be called Gordon the Audi as I love my Gin!) Its nice to know that there are other people just as passionate about their cars and actually want to track them every step of the way! My sales guy is already my new best friend! :)

Ah well, another Gin lover here too! I have 5 or 6 varieties on my shelf!

Plenty of people that are passionate about their cars on here, I'm in the process of ordering an RS3 and have already apologised up front to my salesmen for the upcoming barrage of emails, calls and txts to make sure I know every detail about it!

Ah well, another Gin lover here too! I have 5 or 6 varieties on my shelf!

Plenty of people that are passionate about their cars on here, I'm in the process of ordering an RS3 and have already apologised up front to my salesmen for the upcoming barrage of emails, calls and txts to make sure I know every detail about it!
I wonder if all Audi drivers are also discerning about their alcohol! I am a Tanqueray and Bombay girl generally - but Bombay the Audi just didnt seem right! Although I have toyed with the idea of replacing the dealer name on the number plate with a stylised GORDON! whats your favourite? and RS3 on order too? WOW! guess about 300bh? tell me more? when do you get him/her? and how many phone calls thus far to dealers?

Haha. I'm a Bombay or Tanq number 10 guy.

It's 367 stock, but I'll be tuning it to over 400bhp
I'm trading the S1 "BumbleBeast" and my Mrs Octavia vRS "Wiz" in and we are going to be a 1 car household (we had 4 cars between us this time last year so that's a bit scary for me!).
Hoping to get it in October, this is my Audi Configurator Code if you want to plug it into the Audi website and see what I'm getting :) ACWT34UX
Probably 8 emails, 2 calls, 3 texts and 3 in person visits so far, and I've not even signed the order yet (orders only opened today)!

Haha. I'm a Bombay or Tanq number 10 guy.

It's 367 stock, but I'll be tuning it to over 400bhp
I'm trading the S1 "BumbleBeast" and my Mrs Octavia vRS "Wiz" in and we are going to be a 1 car household (we had 4 cars between us this time last year so that's a bit scary for me!).
Hoping to get it in October, this is my Audi Configurator Code if you want to plug it into the Audi website and see what I'm getting :) ACWT34UX
Probably 8 emails, 2 calls, 3 texts and 3 in person visits so far, and I've not even signed the order yet (orders only opened today)!
Ha! we are sooo alike! I was on the phone the day after I ordered mine! So! Not a fan of Pano roof? Cant say I blame you - personally I cant see the point! I feel your pain re the downsize - I went "in" with hubby and shared a car - gave up my beloved Gti (175brake) cornered like it was on rails!) and so hence the excitement! Mind you - nothing compared to your pain of losing the BumbleBeast! :)

Yea, it's my catch line that all my cars have been 'all the options except the pano roof'! I had an MR2 Roadster and before that a BMW 135i convertible for the open top driving experience - plus the pano just adds weight up high raising the centre of gravity!

I suspect after a few months of RS3 I'll cave in and get an MR2 again for a couple of grand as a backup/weekend car :)

Yea, it's my catch line that all my cars have been 'all the options except the pano roof'! I had an MR2 Roadster and before that a BMW 135i convertible for the open top driving experience - plus the pano just adds weight up high raising the centre of gravity!

I suspect after a few months of RS3 I'll cave in and get an MR2 again for a couple of grand as a backup/weekend car :)
If you get bored of the RS3 - I can take it off your hands! So Friday and Audi are supposed to be updating me - how long do I give them before I call them !!