a4 1.8t upgrades

CHR15B1977

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im new to audi since Jan and looking to change much on my cabriolet, thing I need to know is about the injectors. Mine are leaking fuel so the o rings need replacing so might aswell replace the injectors aswell as I'm going to upp the power, but what injectors do I need???? The turbo going on might be a ko4 or my ko3s with be turnt into a hybrid with rs6 internals. Thanks in advance guys.

I've put BAM ones in mine, think they're 386cc, but they've made a difference now its mapped

is yours a BEX (190bhp) engine or BFB (163bhp)? both are KO3s turbos from my research, although i'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong

if yours is longitudinal you can get the ko4-015 that'll fit straight on

or go hybrid and get a K300 from Beach Buggy Turbos, like i want to :)

Bam is want I wanted to hear tbh, it's a 163hp and I dunno what to do turbo wise, there so expensive.

i've got the BFB engine, they have a Ko3s, so not to worry there, my current spec is

BAM Injectors
BAM spark Plugs
Silicon Turbo Intake Pipe
007p valve (yellow spring)
Decat pipe
Full Stainless Exhaust
Pipercross filter

Stage 2 Mapped by Motech and it should be around 245bhp, i havent had it rolling roaded yet, but i've had a few run ins with 330s and mk1 S3s and I can get past them :)

Nice, been looking at injectors and front mount for now, got a nice induction kit on it and forge bov, wanna get everything prepared then turbo and custom map if I hybrid my ko3s with rs6 internals like I've been told I could

@Roots is this definate we have the ko3s turo on bfb engine? Read loads and seen some say ko3 and some ko3s???? I have a 54 plate a4 163bhp bfb special edition. Hope you can shed some light!! Haha

The Golf GTI forum/Golf mkiv's forum are full of upgraditis threads which are the same as your 1.8T engine. Have a gander there as well and will make your head spin with the amount information available.

@Roots is this definate we have the ko3s turo on bfb engine? Read loads and seen some say ko3 and some ko3s???? I have a 54 plate a4 163bhp bfb special edition. Hope you can shed some light!! Haha

i've heard the same, but my mapper said it's a ko3s :)