Assistance package?

drummerdimitri

Reaction score
I am configuring my S3 and in the list of optional equipment I have this option but I don't know what it is or if I can take it with my other options such as:

1) Active lane assist and side assist
2)Park assist
3)adaptive cruise control inclusive pre sense front

There are other options such as audi side assist and active lane assist but it is cheaper to get them bundled than chose them both individually. Is this the case with the assistance pack? What does it include?

I am configuring my S3 and in the list of optional equipment I have this option but I don't know what it is or if I can take it with my other options such as:

1) Active lane assist and side assist
2)Park assist
3)adaptive cruise control inclusive pre sense front

There are other options such as audi side assist and active lane assist but it is cheaper to get them bundled than choice them both individually. Is this the case with the assistance pack? What does it include?

Hi @drummerdimitri could I ask which country your in? I might be able to help if your in the UK? (this is primarily a UK forum but a lot of international guys on here too)

I live in Lebanon.
Ah Im not sure how your options work there but I can tell you from a UK perspective Side assist would be the problem but still do able. I'll give you some general guidance if you like but not sure if your packs are the same.

So here in the UK the options you have above would cost:

1) Active lane assist and side assist = 900
2)Park assist = (by park assist i'll assume your using the correct name and want the self parking feature?) thats 835
3)adaptive cruise control inclusive pre sense front = 575

Total of £2310

A better way to do it would be:

Driver Assistance Package (DAP) = 1450
Park Assist (in addition to DAP) = 240
Side Assist = 450

Total = 2140 (saving of 170). DAP includes the following here in the UK: Contains all of the following assistance functions: Adaptive cruise control, Audi active lane assist (PCB), High beam assistant (8G1), Audi parking system plus front and rear (7X2), light and rain sensor and sunband with acoustic windscreen (PU8). Not available in combination with Comfort Package (WBI). Only in combination with Colour Driver’s Information System (9S6) on SE models