TTE420 set-ups

EspenB

Reaction score
I have just installed the TTE 420 turbo on my 07`S3. Im running bigger IC, Revo 2+ software, Revo CAI, Revo revamp kit, MTM turboback exhaust, Autotech HPFP kit, DV "revision D"(piston style) and LOBA sm clutch kit. I meassure 280gram/sec air over the LMM, and feel its a little low. I fell im not getting the full potential of the turbo, so I was just wondering what the rest of the members in here are running on their TTE420 set-ups. During acceleration i also hear "fluttering" noise, like the DV is lifting between 3-6k rpm. Any idea anyone?

Sorry just seen you are running Revo 2+. This software has not been tested by Revo using this turbo. APR appears to work off the shelf. Alternatively you would need get a custom tune.

Reactions: EspenB
As above if you aren't running software that is aimed at this turbo with appropriate fuelling etc you won't get anywhere near to its best potential.

APR software does seem better suited off the shelf but it would be best to talk to members such as AlexWil to get their views as well.

But it would be nice to hear the set-ups of others running same turbo. There is a lot of varieties out there.

It's not listed in your mods but you should consider at the very least the rs4 fuel return valve that cracks at 136bar. The stock valve cracks at 130 and is on the limit at stage 2+. A custom tune with appropriate fuel rail pressure logging would probably highlight this.

Hi Espen.
I am from Norway. I might be able to help you. Please send me a PM with your email or phone number and I'll contact you soon as possible.

APR just released there TTE420 turbo upgrade sw for the ea113 engine.
See there web page for details.

www.goapr.com