AUX on original Audi Concert, see picture

Kristoffer Johansen

Reaction score
audi_concert_gen2_plus.jpg

Good morning, i have a question to you guys. Could i get AUX to my original Audi Concert? I dont have CD charger.

Hi Kristoffer, if you press CD twice, do you get AUX come up on the display?

Oh yeah, you'll need to connect the loom with the AUX socket, then probably code it in with VCDS. I'm not 100% sure.

I have a Audi Concert. I want to disconnect the battery but cannot find how to use the code I have. My radio does not have a RDS button. The only instructions I can find say Hold RDS and Scan Button. I have a 2009 TT Roadster The buttons are FM AM SAT CD INFO TONE MENU MIX... Then the are two knobs seems like one is volume and the other says Scan

You don't need a radio code for VAG cars, the ecu will remember it's old friend when connect up the battery again. That's assuming the radio HU originally came from your car.

I assume the AUX plug is not standard in all A3's? I have one beside my hand brake, Press CD 2 times and hey presto!

Aux will work when you emulate the CD changer data back to the head unit ( tricks it thinking a CD changing is connected).
Hence you can feed the Audio Left-Right-GND into the head unit to produce sound output.

It talks via SPI, so I wrote a C program for it.

I can construct the circuit.... installed one on my Concert II at 1/10th of the cost of Concert 2

Reactions: TimWills28