Peoples thought on creations motorsport TIP

Bradz1

Reaction score
any thoughts and or first hand experience with this TIP would be much appreciated

Best performance is from the big TIPs, for ko4 its the Badger5 one foe ko3 its the supersize one from SFS or Forge.

The creation one is quite small

Badger5 and creations are both 80mm though are they not?

Reactions: Ben jah min
Yeah i have a k04, yeah been looking at both and they looked pretty similar to me but if you and antwan both say badger5 ill go for that haha.

Cheers
Bradley

Is creations just 80mm at the top and then narrows down? Can't remember what they look like. Badger5 is 80mm all the way. There is absolutely tons of stuff on the badger5 tip and the gains people have had (I made 10bhp extra) it would make no sense to not get it when it's proven to work.

I'm running the CM TIP on my S3 (AMK) and I can confirm it is 80mm from top to bottom, and it includes the adapter piece to fit the K04 turbo. As far as I remember it was priced at £109.

I'm not sure how much extra power it has generated (not been dyno'd) but higher in the rev range and in higher gears I have definitely felt a difference. I would recommend it as I haven't had any problems and it was great value for money. In fact I'm running a number of their silicon pipes, all of which have done the job.

Ramair do an 80mm tip now, for around £100 on eBay.

Reactions: Ryan_S_3
I liked creation motorsport stuff until their turbo elbow melted on me.. Then they didn't respond to my emails. So now im here to slag them off :D and i will continue to do so every time i see a post asking about their hoses.
sNKJr2Y.jpg

Reactions: badger5, crispynz1, VAG-Slag and 2 others
I have the ramair one, it replaced a tired b5. I've seen no difference over the last year.

I liked creation motorsport stuff until their turbo elbow melted on me.. Then they didn't respond to my emails. So now im here to slag them off :D and i will continue to do so every time i see a post asking about their hoses.
sNKJr2Y.jpg
That brown spot where it has failed looks like it has been seriously overheated, No wonder it failed. Was there a leak in the exhaust or was the pipe in close proximity to the turbo/ exhaust.
The Hoses are only rated to 180 degrees C , If they are in close proximity to anything hot they really need some protection.

Karl.

The creation Tip is a blatant copy of the b5 v1 Tip, then they had the cheek to copy the billet version aswell......

That brown spot where it has failed looks like it has been seriously overheated, No wonder it failed. Was there a leak in the exhaust or was the pipe in close proximity to the turbo/ exhaust.
The Hoses are only rated to 180 degrees C , If they are in close proximity to anything hot they really need some protection.

Karl.
That's the point, this hose is the top turbo elbow that comes directly off the turbo and is advertised to do so. its supposed to be heat proof and its why Audi used that weird orange rubber for the OEM one. I'm using a second hand forge one now off a mate and have been for 6 months with no extra heat protection. Its fine..

That's the point, this hose is the top turbo elbow that comes directly off the turbo and is advertised to do so. its supposed to be heat proof and its why Audi used that weird orange rubber for the OEM one. I'm using a second hand forge one now off a mate and have been for 6 months with no extra heat protection. Its fine..
Creation motor sports and other aftermarket other than forge Are just silicone hoses.
Anyone with half a brain could've told you that silicone would melt right through in not very long at all.
Don't blame them. Blame yourself.

Edit. Funny thing is they list they are made of 'silicone polyester OR NOMEX' so not even themselves really know what it's made from.

Forge one is NOMEX btw and that pipe is hard as nails

Reactions: kwistof
Creation motor sports and other aftermarket other than forge Are just silicone hoses.
Anyone with half a brain could've told you that silicone would melt right through in not very long at all.
Don't blame them. Blame yourself.

Edit. Funny thing is they list they are made of 'silicone polyester OR NOMEX' so not even themselves really know what it's made from.

Forge one is NOMEX btw and that pipe is hard as nails
Lol OK, they sell a hose that's not fit for purpose and its not their fault. A product should always be fit for what its designed for. Also I'm pretty certain the packaging says nomex on it.

Reactions: SamHendry
Creation stuff is all just poor quality copies of others hard work IMO. Some of it works OK, and serves a purpose, but don't be fooled into thinking it's a highly developed quality product.

There is no R&D done on any of it, it's just copied from competitors products, so you can't really expect them to have any worth while knowledge of their own product either.

Sadly, it's cheap crap, and you get what you pay for.

Reactions: Bradz1, xDaNx and Machine212
Cheers guys, think ill just spend the extra £20 and get a Badger5

I replaced my spit hose with this item and it split after a short while :(

Turned out I didn't have the OEM heat wrap around the hose- that combined with hot weather, no FMIC and a long hard drive definitely all contributed to its failure and looking at your picture it split in exactly the same place.

I called up the company and they sent another one out in the post that day and turned up the next morning free of charge.
Had it fitted since last year and covered over 10k miles with it fitted with no issues.

Just to balance this discussion out :D

(just to add it was a tight fit and required a bit of trimming but I have found the same from some Forge hoses also)