A good Audi Dealer

S3 AJU

Reaction score
I live South of the River and wanted to say Jack Barclay Audi are really good and I mean Really Good.
I haven't been on this forumn for yrs but just picked up my wifes car An Audi A4 3.0tdi Quattro and wow they do take care of your car. One side is Bentley and one side is Audi and when you look in they have all types down one very long corridor(Old Bus Garage)

Carl was very Friendly and very helpful - If you are looking for a good dealer south of the River then give these guy's a try......Mention me(Aj) and hopefully They will look after you....

Take care..

I'm guessing but I think it's a reference to London. "South of the River" is a very London expression.

Reactions: scotty76
Ah, for a moment I thought he was referring to the river Ankh and not sure I'd want to go into the Shades for any reason.

Great thread OP, i could have used this kind of advice when looking for service and support. In my area i've used 3 Audi main dealers and 3 independents. I eventually settled on Guildford Audi as my preferred service center.

The after sales service and support experience with Guildford Audi has been phenomenal. Can't say enough good about them really. They have a very helpful/patient SA who specifically looks after S/RS model technical issues. I also got a chance to go for an inspection drive with their master techs today, and was really impressed by him.