ECU Wiring Diagram

goodbuzzman1

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get an ECU diagram (pinout?) for my BAM engined s3? In particular i need to try find out if the wiring from my coolant temperature sensor is intact.

cheers

APHMotronicpinouts4.jpg

Reactions: Marcin92
Didn't get a chance to look yet. I've had a cold start problem since I got the car and all the research points to cts. Car runs like **** until its up to tenperature. Like it's under or overfilling. Ive replaced the sensor twice and still no improvement. Want to have a look over the wiring. I also should probably buy a sensor from Audi rather than my local motor factors

8N0 906 018 BJ StickerS3 8l BAM 8N0 906 018 BJ

I've been looking for this for a while. I really appreciate the post above with the image! Thanks EXSpartan36
although if its not rude to ask a nice clear image or .xls would help with my dyslexia.
My ECM appears to be sulking and won't talk. I want to check all power, ground and any thing else anyone might want to recommend before sending it off to the local audi mechanic
I'm hoping some one can confirm that the pinouts in this thread are correct for my S3 8l BAM
Thanks

Is it the right or wrong to ask a related question on the end of someone Else's question? noob

Here's the ECU wiring diagram for a 2002 on Audi S3 with the BAM engine from Elsa Win. Hope it helps.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2scsuekf4gccbjl/Audi S3 2002 ECU PINOUT.pdf?dl=0
People usually open a new thread if they search and cannot find anything useful. This thread has been dead for nearly 3 years so I suspect the OP won't mind.
What are you using to talk to the ECU.Can you talk to other modules. Is the car mapped ?.

Reactions: Marcin92
Hi mate I have Audi S3 99 apy with already edu from bam now I'm doing conversion Rhl to LHD. I change. Wire loom inside of the car from Audi A3 agu 2000r looks is different to my original loom do you have diagram full for ECU pins ??? And dash???? But my dash. Have 3 plugs. Green. Blue and red ..but in wire loom is the last plug is white ;/

Here's the ECU wiring diagram for a 2002 on Audi S3 with the BAM engine from Elsa Win. Hope it helps.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2scsuekf4gccbjl/Audi S3 2002 ECU PINOUT.pdf?dl=0
People usually open a new thread if they search and cannot find anything useful. This thread has been dead for nearly 3 years so I suspect the OP won't mind.
What are you using to talk to the ECU.Can you talk to other modules. Is the car mapped ?.
Hi do you guys have the same pinout for audi a3 1.8t agu 2000 model i need to connect a whire from the obd to the ecu to tune via obd