yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Finally 39! Mark that is stunning mate! Yours gives me a great idea of what mine will look like. Only I couldn't quite afford the sport back or those 'lovely' 19's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beaver02 and Mark_86
Status 38 this morning
5eeb0e9409bee4065f6fec05921865ab.jpg

Reactions: Mark_86
And it looks like Weser Highway left Emden this morning too. Heading for Immingham, so could well be on it.

Wish I could track mine, but don't have an order number yet, athoug order was placed last Friday.

@Mark_86 car looks awesome, that's the color I've gone for too, wish I could have spec'd the 19' but would have pushed the rrp over 40k.. didn't want to give the tax man more money as there's no chance it will be here before April.

Reactions: The Kendragon and Mark_86
And it looks like Weser Highway left Emden this morning too. Heading for Immingham, so could well be on it.

As far as I'm aware Audi do not bring in cars through Immingham only Grismby. City of Rotterdam and EMS Highway are on their way to Grimsby at the moment have left Emden at 15:28 and 19:11 yesterday (27/1/17).

As far as I'm aware Audi do not bring in cars through Immingham only Grismby. City of Rotterdam and EMS Highway are on their way to Grimsby at the moment have left Emden at 15:28 and 19:11 yesterday (27/1/17).

Immingham/Grimsby, right next door to each other, if it's on there I should hit a status 39 overnight.

Dreamful hopes lol, still 32 days before collection anyway :(

Which site is best for tracking them please matey? I was trying to navigate marinetraffic.com this morning.

I've been using vessel finder as their app is free.

Reactions: BlueBadger
Finally 39! Mark that is stunning mate! Yours gives me a great idea of what mine will look like. Only I couldn't quite afford the sport back or those 'lovely' 19's!

Looks really nice especially with the red stitching and fan surrounds inside :)

Wish I could track mine, but don't have an order number yet, athoug order was placed last Friday.

@Mark_86 car looks awesome, that's the color I've gone for too, wish I could have spec'd the 19' but would have pushed the rrp over 40k.. didn't want to give the tax man more money as there's no chance it will be here before April.

Thanks guys, going to have a look at her tomorrow. Probably end up getting it next week...

Reactions: MattSedg, RM88, BlueBadger and 1 other person
For anyone holding out for 1st March:
27b23100367ceb5e9a2e290423582e74.jpg

Reactions: Mark_86 and The Kendragon
Gone from build week 19 to 21 overnight, status 10 :sob:

Mine went from 27th March to 17th April :(

So, I decided to pick mine up on Thursday after all. Can't be bothered to wait for 17 plate and I'll be putting my private reg on anyway.

Reactions: BlueBadger, RM88, The Kendragon and 5 others
So, I decided to pick mine up on Thursday after all. Can't be bothered to wait for 17 plate and I'll be putting my private reg on anyway.
good choice :yes:

Good decision! Still waiting for mine to move into prep build week has been confirmed as 20th Feb so hoping it makes the move soon!

Reactions: Tom.H and Mark_86
I may well do the same because I also have a personal plate and I'm off to Germany (in the car) for a week's holiday starting on 5 March, so not may days to get everything sorted after I collect it if I wait until 1 March.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Mark_86

Good man!
Will look out for the pics then :yes:

Still status 40 this morning. I get a little bit fed up speaking to Audi regarding tracking the car, I know they have thousands of cars moving around at any point in time but the 'guideline' times for each part of the process make you want scream! :tearsofjoy: My car has been in the UK since Thur, speak to Audi or the lease company and get 'it will probably be with the dealership around Fri 10th Feb. Really? It took less time to build it and get it on a ship! :tearsofjoy:

Still status 40 this morning. I get a little bit fed up speaking to Audi regarding tracking the car, I know they have thousands of cars moving around at any point in time but the 'guideline' times for each part of the process make you want scream! :tearsofjoy: My car has been in the UK since Thur, speak to Audi or the lease company and get 'it will probably be with the dealership around Fri 10th Feb. Really? It took less time to build it and get it on a ship! :tearsofjoy:

wow that's long ... but I feel your pain.. my issue was the whole sitting at Emden.. it was there sooooo long.
But mine has touched down on Saturday at Grimsby, and my dealer has apparently put it as a priority and it should be at dealer tomorrow ready for me to pick up Friday/Saturday fingers crossed anyway.

Yes I thought I was quite lucky with it leaving Emden pretty quickly. I have 'priority' too but that doesn't seem to have gotten through to the dockers :grinning:

Does anybody know when the next ship to Sheerness is?

Does anybody know when the next ship to Sheerness is?
The City of Oslo is due to arrive in Sheerness tomorrow (31/1/17) at 13:00 and the City of Paris also tomorrow at 22:10.

Yes I thought I was quite lucky with it leaving Emden pretty quickly. I have 'priority' too but that doesn't seem to have gotten through to the dockers :grinning:

The car leaving Grimsby is down to the transport company and which cars they have to deliver where. My A3 also arrived last Thursday and my dealer was told on that it would be delivered to them in 8 days time.

The City of Oslo is due to arrive in Sheerness tomorrow (31/1/17) at 13:00 and the City of Paris also tomorrow at 22:10.
Great, I'm showing status 38 at the moment without a date stamp, fingers crossed I am somehow on one of these.

Still status 39, but spoken to Audi UK and they've told me it's now in Grimsby and should be able to collect next week!

That's the link yes, status's will appear under the 'main' status as they obviously happen.

Reactions: trappyj
Anyone having issues with this link mine doesn't seem to work now.
That's the link yes, status's will appear under the 'main' status as they obviously happen.

Anyone having issues with this link mine doesn't seem to work now.

Maybe you've worn it out mate, surprised I haven't been blocked from the tracker lol

Maybe you've worn it out mate, surprised I haven't been blocked from the tracker lol
Probably tracker works but not that link! Thought ours would be well into prep by now...

New order placed 23/1/17

Spec as per Signature - told a 14-16 week lead time for orders (but that also happens to be when the current car goes back to Mercedes.

Received email from Audi today with my Audi details and order number. So dealership using a pre order build to speed up my build :nogarors4:

Order placed with dealer: 23/01/17
Dealer pre Order date: 06/12/16
Estimated build start date: 17/04/17

So a lead time of approx 19 weeks...... just to get to the build starting .....:wtf:

Looking like the late May/early June delivery is doubtful

Probably tracker works but not that link! Thought ours would be well into prep by now...

Still another 3 weeks until construction, although I have been told it could be any day that week, not necessarily the 20th as the tracker says. Hopefully will change soon.

Well, plans have changed on mine. Now collecting... TOMORROW! :rockwoot:

Reactions: BlueBadger, Tom.H, The Kendragon and 6 others