yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I know, I'm chomping at the bit too! Very frustrating but it is what it is...

Thought I might get lucky after reading a few posts of people taking 2 weeks from factory to dealer but it wasn't to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this what Audi told you? As I dread looking at mine each day to see what the update will be now lol

Is this what Audi told you? As I dread looking at mine each day to see what the update will be now lol

Audi told me end of September delivery which could still happen but I got my hopes up when I seen it had left the factory so early!

ok, I will learn not to get hopes us, but then again mine is still in QC

Reactions: Rolly12
Is the web tracker on the A3 just total BS??? On the A6 is was very accurate, but my A3 car has been stuck in QC now for 5 days, so I called Audi this morning and they say the car is in Paint! So either Audi's system is total BS or there was an issue with my car and they have had to start from scratch...

Is the web tracker on the A3 just total BS??? On the A6 is was very accurate, but my A3 car has been stuck in QC now for 5 days, so I called Audi this morning and they say the car is in Paint! So either Audi's system is total BS or there was an issue with my car and they have had to start from scratch...

oh no mine been in QC for 5 days, did you phone audi where you bought it from?

Don't place to much faith in the tracker.

I expected mine to begin build the week before the allocated week, like all other cars but according to the tracker it was still status 20. A few days later, the Sunday leading in to my build week it went straight to left the factory and all the earlier status updates appeared like magic, my build had started the week before as expected.

I always found that any changes to the build date came on Sunday morning, as though the system does a full update.

On my A6 it was just about correct, but on the A3 it's been a little wayward as it were. Anyway Status 30 as of this morning and I can now see the VIN number in the tracker, so it must have been built, just hope the boat is going to be kind to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: smokey74
Hey,

I'm new here!

I'm currently waiting for a 'confirmed' build date for my A3 sportback. I have an expected build week 46. I placed my order on the 07th September but YourAudi tracker is showing my order date as 07th July.

Just wondered if anyone had the same build week? I'm kinda hoping the car comes in time for the 2 weeks off work I've got over Christmas!

On my A6 it was just about correct, but on the A3 it's been a little wayward as it were. Anyway Status 30 as of this morning and I can now see the VIN number in the tracker, so it must have been built, just hope the boat is going to be kind to me!

hi, mine has just come up this morning saying in transit, so there must be a VIN number but haven't been sent it etc, so where will I find this info?, thanks

Hey,

I'm new here!

I'm currently waiting for a 'confirmed' build date for my A3 sportback. I have an expected build week 46. I placed my order on the 07th September but YourAudi tracker is showing my order date as 07th July.

Just wondered if anyone had the same build week? I'm kinda hoping the car comes in time for the 2 weeks off work I've got over Christmas!

Hello, I initially had build week 45, but is now showing 3 weeks earlier. Mine, like yours says order received in July, so it must have been a dealer allocation adapted to your specification.

Hmm, tad concerned here.

Changed to status 30 yesterday so I pulled the VIN out of the JSON data and registered it on MyAudi. All fine but some info on there had yet to update.

Today I've just looked under the service section and it's now showing my extended 4-year warranty, except the expiry date is 12 Sep 2021 which obviously won't be four years from when I take delivery.

Is this normal and it'll be updated when delivery is made or have I somehow started the clock ticking by registering the car on MyAudi?

Where did you find your VIN number as mine says in transit but no notification on VIN number etc?, thanks

sorry for numerous posts, but also I have never had these status codes etc, all I do everyday is login to audi and look where my car stage is up to, where do you find these status codes, where do I find VIN number as it says in transit so just would like to follow the car to see how long until it arrives , thanks

Read this page to get that information http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/youraudi-track-new-car-order.245697/page-4

Once it has left the factory you will not know how long it's going to take, could be 2 weeks, could be 4 weeks it's all down to the boat, as you could be waiting weeks for your car to get one. I got very lucky with my A6 last year it was at the port no longer than 2 days.

sorry for numerous posts, but also I have never had these status codes etc, all I do everyday is login to audi and look where my car stage is up to, where do you find these status codes, where do I find VIN number as it says in transit so just would like to follow the car to see how long until it arrives , thanks
To find the vin just log into youraudi, and on another tab (in the same open broswer) go to this link https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page and you will see the vin number, which will start with WAUZZZF

Last edited:
Beginning to feel a bit left out now.
The Car left the factory 14 days ago, and no update since.
This seems a very long time and it is still not on a boat :sadlike:
I feel a call to Audi C.S coming on.....

Two weeks ain't the longest wait I've seen tbh, it's just your Donald Duck when it falls in with ship movements. I think mine was 3 weeks from memory but the wifes, ordered the same day, was only a few days.

Reactions: Jassyo06

It took me a total of 27 days to get on a boat from leaving the factory...

Thanks ibiswhitebob, I found it, couldn't find the status codes but found the VIN number so am hoping not long now until I get the car :)
The status codes are at the top few inches of the heirogliphics. This is a screen shot of mine, I have just taken the top line off with my order number.

Here's a list of what the status codes mean,
Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left factory'
Order status 38 - 'Your Audi is at port of exit(Emden)'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Screen Shot 2017 09 30 at 225410

So where the heck is your car now mate

Still sitting at tyne docks apparently according to online tracker. Salesman seemed to think it'd arrive Friday evening/Saturday morning although he's off this weekend so will know tomorrow!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Still sitting at tyne docks apparently according to online tracker. Salesman seemed to think it'd arrive Friday evening/Saturday morning although he's off this weekend so will know tomorrow!

That's Pants mate, Mine's got to the doc last Monday and it's been left there as they knew l was on holiday so not a priority, but l got a email from Audi on Friday saying my car is now at Whetstone Audi, please make arrangements to empty your Bank Account lol

Hopefully you will get it this weekend, will look out for transporters full of Audi's early Tuesday morning as l drive up from Manchester lol

Reactions: Rolly12
That's Pants mate, Mine's got to the doc last Monday and it's been left there as they knew l was on holiday so not a priority, but l got a email from Audi on Friday saying my car is now at Whetstone Audi, please make arrangements to empty your Bank Account lol

Hopefully you will get it this weekend, will look out for transporters full of Audi's early Tuesday morning as l drive up from Manchester lol

I'll be driving up the m6 today so will be doing the same!

How's the holiday boss?

I'll be driving up the m6 today so will be doing the same!

How's the holiday boss?

Holiday =weather has been the best mate not too warm 29 degrees each day, fly back home tomorrow night, then back to work and hopefully the car will turn up white lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg and Rolly12
Holiday =weather has been the best mate not too warm 29 degrees each day, fly back home tomorrow night, then back to work and hopefully the car will turn up white lol

Hahaha, if it does just pay to get it sprayed...

Get audi on live chat and they will most ikely put your mind at ease

Mine left the factory on Sep 14th and is still status 38, so sitting at Emden. I'm not in any rush though.

Also, seems weird that the latest status is shown separately to the history and only the latter is timestamped. So I can see the current status is 38 but there's no indication of when it changed to that. The first entry in the status history is when it changed to 30 on Sep 14th.

Ordered end of August, and is currently showing status 00 any idea when that’ll start to change?

My order was 22nd June and was built a week ago, I would give it another 3-4 weeks before you see any change.

Ordered end of August, and is currently showing status 00 any idea when that’ll start to change?
My order was dated 12th June and started being built last Thursday. So that one took 4 months and another 3 weeks before it was built, and probably another 4-6 weeks before it's ready to be collected/delivered.

Its just over a month, you should have status 10 confirming the factory has your order by now. I'd have a quick word with the dealer. Do you have an estimated build week yet?

My order was 22nd June and was built a week ago, I would give it another 3-4 weeks before you see any change.

My order was dated 12th June and started being built last Thursday. So that one took 4 months and another 3 weeks before it was built, and probably another 4-6 weeks before it's ready to be collected/delivered.

Wow that's a long delay! Mine was ordered at the start of August and build a month later. Currently on it's way to Emden.

I suspect the model may make a difference as the saloons are built in Hungary so their capacity/workload would be different to Ingolstadt.

I expect it will go to status 20 when they give it a build slot.

If you are in a hurry you could ask your rep if he/she can swap your order with one that's already got a confirmed build slot. The dealerships usually have orders placed for their own stock vehicles, or may be able to give you a cancellation, or may have some spare order slots up their sleeve for circumstances like this. Just ask your rep about the above and see what they say, or ring round some other dealerships (not in the same group) and ask them specifically have they got any confirmed builds they can give you one of, take the information gathered back to your rep and you will get things moving in the right direction. The reps can be very helpful and accommodating when they know you are getting a bit twitchy.

Wow that's a long delay! Mine was ordered at the start of August and build a month later. Currently on it's way to Emden.

I suspect the model may make a difference as the saloons are built in Hungary so their capacity/workload would be different to Ingolstadt.
I placed my order in September but my rep was a good bloke and gave me an older order from the 12th June, which is expected to leave the factory today.

Does the order date on youraudi match the actual day you ordered ? or does it show an earlier date ?

There is big delays on the A4 currently, I don't know about any other models.

No my order date is correct, I didn't take over an earlier order.