yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Mine motored to Quality Control but is stil there as of this evening. Can't complain with that speed. Hopefully moves to in transit soon!
Hopefully! I was surprised as it seems a lot of cars sit there for around 5 days in QC so wasn't expecting it to have moved

Anyone know what code 38 is? Seems a lot of people see this on the tracker API page but it isn't mentioned in the code definitions post

"Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans"

Is it sad of me that i keep checking the tracker although I know that its not gonna move for at least a few months lol

That's mine left the factory now! Hopefully be on the boat soon.

Where are these codes in your last post? Am I right in saying there is no 'app' like on the app store. The garage said app but I assume they mean the your audi website?
Nice! Mine has "left Ingolstadt" but still not on a boat

I can't link properly as I'm on my phone. But there are instructions on page 5 of this thread. You have to login to yourAudi then browse to a certain URL

Back to square one.

After watching my original order slowly progress it's way from status '00' to status 'come and get it', I'm back to status '00' for a new facelifted S3... Can't wait to get it, but I think it may be a very long time before it arrives...

Reactions: pburv and lou15p
Back to square one.

After watching my original order slowly progress it's way from status '00' to status 'come and get it', I'm back to status '00' for a new facelifted S3... Can't wait to get it, but I think it may be a very long time before it arrives...
:concern:

Reactions: GSB
Back to square one.

I feel your pain GSB :( But equally share in your excitement :footy:

What spec did you go for :friends:

Reactions: pburv
Where are u lot getting the status codes from. Like 00 etc?

I feel your pain GSB :( But equally share in your excitement :footy:

What spec did you go for :friends:

Oh, don't feel to sorry for me, thanks to an extraordinarily responsive dealer, I've got a current model S3 to play with in the meantime.

I've ordered a 3 door S3 with an I. K. Brunel 6 speed box, in Daytona with Rotor Grey leather at present, but very likely to switch to Navarra or Cosmos Blue.

It's got these toys, plus matrix LED's.

Last edited:
Oh, don't feel to sorry for me, thanks to an extraordinarily responsive dealer, I've got a current model S3 to play with in the meantime.

I've ordered a 3 door S3 with an I. K. Brunel 6 speed box, in Daytona with Rotor Grey leather at present, but very likely to switch to Navarra or Cosmos Blue.

It's got these toys, plus matrix LED's.

View attachment 93871
Hey @GSB have you seen this combo "Daytona with Rotor Grey leather" for real in another model? I'm interested by this one as well but can only see what it looks like on the configurator and frankly it probably is a very bad representation of it...

Nope. I know I don't want black inside or outside though, so rotor grey interior is the 'only' option for me. It looks nice in the TT, so it'll be just fine in the S3.

Confirmed build week of WK26 for FL A3 S-Line.

Got my order number but unable to track on YourAudi. Called customer services and said they would have to speak to Germany to resolve so was easier to just call customer services for updates.

Then they called back to say wait and try again online on BW26 as sometimes the system only allows access as the order is being progressed and built.

Anyone else had something similar or are they just fobbing me off?

Reactions: G--Man
I tried to register with two different emails but haven't received the confirmation email for either :(

Confirmed build week of WK26 for FL A3 S-Line.

Got my order number but unable to track on YourAudi. Called customer services and said they would have to speak to Germany to resolve so was easier to just call customer services for updates.

Then they called back to say wait and try again online on BW26 as sometimes the system only allows access as the order is being progressed and built.

Anyone else had something similar or are they just fobbing me off?

I was also unable to track my order for several days, so I waited for around 4-5 days and it worked :)

Does anyone know what build week we are on just now?

There you go someone with a bit more knowledge on this subject than myself..Thanks GSB...:friends:
Thanks. I wont have a confirmed BW anytime soon i dont think but good to know what week we are on lol

Reactions: GSB
A3 FL 1.6 s-line but i have ordered the matrix lights so expecting a delay with it

Nice! Mine has "left Ingolstadt" but still not on a boat

I can't link properly as I'm on my phone. But there are instructions on page 5 of this thread. You have to login to yourAudi then browse to a certain URL

Got any update yet?

Mine still saying the same, been about 11 days now! You the same?

Took absolutely ages for the order to appear on tracker but my misses FL A3 can finally be seen!

Nice surprise as well that its already moved into Preparation! Build Week 27. Hopefully ready for September 1st Collection.

HuTIhCR.jpg

It going to kill me watching hers and my cars tracker sitting and not moving for a few weeks, but such is life!

Took absolutely ages for the order to appear on tracker but my misses FL A3 can finally be seen!

Nice surprise as well that its already moved into Preparation! Build Week 27. Hopefully ready for September 1st Collection.

HuTIhCR.jpg

It going to kill me watching hers and my cars tracker sitting and not moving for a few weeks, but such is life!
Im with you, my tracker is stuck at 1 too. Not expecting it to move anytime soon. What spec did u go for?

Im with you, my tracker is stuck at 1 too. Not expecting it to move anytime soon. What spec did u go for?

I believe the spec was pretty simple to be honest. 1.4 TFSI - Daytona - S-Line Manual - Parking Plus and Heated Seats. Like I said its for my misses this one, so she wanted to keep the costs down and wasn't too interested in the new tech! Saving all that for mine :haha:

@GSB - Seems a common (from what I've read) the new S3 is a bit behind on the A3. Wouldn't even want to take a guess why, but for an S3, I imagine it's worth the wait. Very jealous of that power! Nice colour choice too!

Got any update yet?

Mine still saying the same, been about 11 days now! You the same?
Sorry forgot to update...

Mine is at Grimsby in the UK :D but it's been there since the 15th. Dealer says it can take around 10 days before it gets to them.

This shows on the tracker as "Your new Audi is on its way to Audi Showroom". Lol it actually says Audi Showroom rather than the specific dealer I ordered from.

Strange that yours hasn't moved... Do you know which port it is coming to? If it is Grimsby then it's double strange, if it's another one then maybe understandable as there may not have been a ship from Emden to there yet.

Dealer can probably let you know which port their cars normally go to

Hope it gets moving soon for you!

I just got an email saying that my build will start week commencing 29th of August. No September 1st delivery for me then :(

Sorry forgot to update...

Mine is at Grimsby in the UK :D but it's been there since the 15th. Dealer says it can take around 10 days before it gets to them.

This shows on the tracker as "Your new Audi is on its way to Audi Showroom". Lol it actually says Audi Showroom rather than the specific dealer I ordered from.

Strange that yours hasn't moved... Do you know which port it is coming to? If it is Grimsby then it's double strange, if it's another one then maybe understandable as there may not have been a ship from Emden to there yet.

Dealer can probably let you know which port their cars normally go to

Hope it gets moving soon for you!

Wish I had not asked now!

No idea, it's heading to Stirling Audi so I guess the most northern of the three on the map if the map is accurate.

Looks like I will be cleaning the existing motor for a few weeks more then. Boooo