yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I don't know about anyone else - but I've just been able to add my order to my account now when previously it wasn't working so might be worth a try!

Also was told last week that my build week had been brought forward to the 23rd of November. Delighted to log in to 'YourAudi' to see that the build week has been brought forward another week to the 16th of November. Looking even more likely to maybe have it by Crimbo - touch wood!

Reactions: NICK-C
Putting the horrid rainy weather to one side...it's a beast!

Thanks to all on the thread for the updates and by far the best thread on tracking!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    817.9 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: akk_0091 and NICK-C
Very nice mate. Shame the weather wasn't better for collection.

Got any interior photos?

Reactions: Kuku
Placed my S3 end of August then just found out yesterday they've only just received the order and due construction beginning of November :( are they really took that long guys ?

Unfortunately they can do but that isn't bad I placed my order beginning of July and was quoted end of November collection but hopefully going to be early November now.

Reactions: S3joey
Finger cross for you Nick and Me lol

Yes definitely Joey. Luckily using the online tracker & confirmation fr dealer mine has gone status 20 so barring no transport delays it should be about 5 weeks away!Might have to get some winter tyres on as soon as it arrives though.

Has anyone managed to get the order tracker to work for a contract hire vehicle through VWFS? If so, which postcode did they use? Many thanks

No I was told I couldn't for a car we ordered for work and it didn't work. I am sure u read somewhere though it's going fully live soon and it may be possible for contract hire.

I collect mine on Saturday afternoon! :racer:

Cool hope mine is quick too. This last month is the worst! Good luck for Saturday and don't forget pics!!

:congratulatory:
I have planned to collect mine on Saturday 10th October, as to get there during or after work isn't going to be possible.. but what's a few more days :p

Kuku.. Hope it all goes well today. Looking forward to seeing it! Let us know how it goes.

All the best tomorrow - you have decent weather aswell! Enjoy collection :yes:

Hi Everyone,

I ordered an A1 at the beginning of August, i know this is an A3/S3 thread but it's the best one for updates on tracking information. Thanks to everyone for all this info!! It's keeping me sane. I was told from my dealer that it was 'pending to board a ship' 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. I contacted my dealer yesterday but am still waiting to hear from them, would love to log in to the tracker just to see where it is but i don't have a customer order no. on my order form. Slightly odd. I only found out about the tracker from this thread!

From what i've read everyones S3's seem to arrive at the dealer roughly 2 weeks after BW.
My dealer has been really bad with giving me updates - i know they probably have a lot of people wanting to know where the cars are, they should probably be more vocal about the tracker to take the strain off of them.
I've had 1 update from them aside from me checking the BW was still the same.

Collected mine this afternoon...

Pics added to the photos thread...

Collected on Saturday morning with a slight delay. Pulled into the car park and my car was sitting there at the opening which, although I love it and the sight of it, kind of ruined the grand unveiling. They then reversed it into the building and placed the sheet over it right next to me in the waiting area. Collection was at 9.30 but didn't get seen til 10.15.. longest 45 minutes of my life!

I have to say, the 1.4 COD is so smooth and has a great pull when asked of it. Fantastic car, fell in love with it before I collected it, even more so now. So happy I spec'd the B&O, it sounds amazing. Wasn't sure if BSP on black was going to work, had me thinking it over in my head, but I'm very pleased with how it's turned out. The dealership had the same worries but said they were pleasantly surprised when my car arrived. Will get some pictures up once they're on my laptop. Haven't left it all weekend so today will be a struggle at work!

Just been told mines waiting to clear customs. Anyone know how long that takes?

Just been told mines waiting to clear customs. Anyone know how long that takes?
From when mine arrived in the UK to the dealer was around a week. Then from there the dealers need a few days to get the car ready for you. I'd be hesitant on saying this is a definitive guide as each one is different, but you're almost on the final straight.

My order form didn't have the full order number either, I explained I needed the full order number and my dealership provided it. Though at this stage, if you've made it this far without the tracker, what's a few more days :p

hi forumees! my ibis white black edition s3 sportback is die week before xmas! :)

Now in the panel shop so looks like a week earlier at the moment.

Reactions: S3joey and cpc_s3
Put it my order number 25494232 but no joy :(
You have to make sure all the details on what you have registered match exactly what the dealer has entered otherwise it won't work. Even one digit out and it doesn't seem to work. I got a copy of the order from the dealer to check and had a couple of things missing and once amended it worked a couple of days later.

yes looks like it joey hoping early November collection. Is yours still down fi build November?

yes looks like it joey hoping early November collection. Is yours still down fi build November?
Yes and unfortunately still hasn't change anything each time I checked lol :D

I had that for about 12 weeks of logging in and no different then this last few weeks it's nice to see it move along but still painful having to wait so long!

I had that for about 12 weeks of logging in and no different then this last few weeks it's nice to see it move along but still painful having to wait so long!
Not too long for you now Nick hopefuIly all gone smooth for you

You have to make sure all the details on what you have registered match exactly what the dealer has entered otherwise it won't work. Even one digit out and it doesn't seem to work. I got a copy of the order from the dealer to check and had a couple of things missing and once amended it worked a couple of days later.

Checked again...on there :) finally. Can't wait till Jan now

Hi Everyone,

I ordered an A1 at the beginning of August, i know this is an A3/S3 thread but it's the best one for updates on tracking information. Thanks to everyone for all this info!! It's keeping me sane. I was told from my dealer that it was 'pending to board a ship' 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. I contacted my dealer yesterday but am still waiting to hear from them, would love to log in to the tracker just to see where it is but i don't have a customer order no. on my order form. Slightly odd. I only found out about the tracker from this thread!

From what i've read everyones S3's seem to arrive at the dealer roughly 2 weeks after BW.
My dealer has been really bad with giving me updates - i know they probably have a lot of people wanting to know where the cars are, they should probably be more vocal about the tracker to take the strain off of them.
I've had 1 update from them aside from me checking the BW was still the same.

Similar story here, ordered an A1 and I've been using this thread a lot to help keep me sane - great information, especially on the status codes and their meanings.

Mine has changed to status code 40 this morning, so nearly there! Originally I was told BW41 would result in a mid November delivery, but surely can't take much longer than a week from here? I still haven't heard anything from my dealer (Aberdeen Audi) since querying my order number for the tracker.

Yeah shouldn't be long now. I would have thought hopefully next week or week after latest really.

Mine start moving to preparation yahoooooo:grin::greyrs4: