yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Just checked the JSON, and the status switched to 30 at 01:10:19 this morning, which looks more 'genuine' that the standard midnight updates.

Just checked the JSON, and the status switched to 30 at 01:10:19 this morning, which looks more 'genuine' that the standard midnight updates.
Yeah for sure! Someone was working late :tearsofjoy:

Well I've just moved forward a week on expected build date... which is actually just the original date that was given by the tracker!

I'll happily accept that anyway - although judging by how inaccurate the tracker has been for everybody I'd probably be better off not looking at all :smirk:

Back on BW/14
You should move to preparation within the next week :)

Reactions: SILVAF0XX
Asked dealer for an ETA as car arrived at sheerness on monday

"Hi Paul,

I have just checked the status of your order and the car is now at UK port , as soon as the car is delivered to our PDI centre we can then arrange delivery .

I estimate the car should be with us within the next ten days as the port is quite busy so we should be calling you to arrange delivery the week commencing the 20th March ,"

Gonna be a long two weeks

Reactions: Tom.H and SILVAF0XX
You should move to preparation within the next week :)

Well at least that will make me "feel" as though things are moving forward ha ha! :grinning:

It's exciting seeing that some of you will soon be getting your cars... as much as I hate waiting, it feels more special than buying a stock car.

Well at least that will make me "feel" as though things are moving forward ha ha! :grinning:

It's exciting seeing that some of you will soon be getting your cars... as much as I hate waiting, it feels more special than buying a stock car.
Haha it's always a good feeling! I'm build week 12 so only a bit ahead of you :) My dealer didn't have any stock 3 doors haha! Nice spec matie :D

Haha it's always a good feeling! I'm build week 12 so only a bit ahead of you :) My dealer didn't have any stock 3 doors haha! Nice spec matie :D

To be honest, one of the main reasons mine was a factory order was that initially I wanted a manual box (let's not have that debate!) but after doing some reading I changed my mind and amended the order. The DSG seems to be more available, so perhaps I could have found something in stock if I'd been prepared to wiggle a bit on my other options!

In the end though I've put quite a few extras on it, so it really is exactly the car I want... plus I get to play the tracker accurate/not accurate game with you all! :grinning:

Reactions: Tom.H
To be honest, one of the main reasons mine was a factory order was that initially I wanted a manual box (let's not have that debate!) but after doing some reading I changed my mind and amended the order. The DSG seems to be more available, so perhaps I could have found something in stock if I'd been prepared to wiggle a bit on my other options!

In the end though I've put quite a few extras on it, so it really is exactly the car I want... plus I get to play the tracker accurate/not accurate game with you all! :grinning:
That reasoning is fair enough. I've gone for a manual as I have just passed my test and want some experience with it before going automatic :grimacing:

The options are great although I wanted to add one but my car went into prep that day so it couldn't be done :( I wanted LED rear lights and didn't realise they weren't standard on sport spec. You've got some nice options there, what are the extras?

That reasoning is fair enough. I've gone for a manual as I have just passed my test and want some experience with it before going automatic :grimacing:

The options are great although I wanted to add one but my car went into prep that day so it couldn't be done :( I wanted LED rear lights and didn't realise they weren't standard on sport spec. You've got some nice options there, what are the extras?

I've gone for B&O Stereo, red brake calipers, privacy glass, rear parking sensors, extended leather... think that's all :flushed:

Reactions: The Kendragon
I wanted LED rear lights and didn't realise they weren't standard on sport spec.

Thought about retrofit? Don't know if anyone's done it, but people did it on the 8P all the time. If it's been tried and isn't possible then please just ignor my ramblings.

Shame you missed the chance to add it as an option but actually the upgrade to LED rears on a sport would've involved the LED exterior pack option which is the best part of a grand - surely retrofitting just the rear clusters alone is cheaper than a grand.

Thought about retrofit? Don't know if anyone's done it, but people did it on the 8P all the time. If it's been tried and isn't possible then please just ignor my ramblings.

Shame you missed the chance to add it as an option but actually the upgrade to LED rears on a sport would've involved the LED exterior pack option which is the best part of a grand - surely retrofitting just the rear clusters alone is cheaper than a grand.
I have but the car will be on PCP so I don't want to change it much.... It was going to be £995 for the lighting pack :grin: Bit steep!

Reactions: Xerohour
Gone to code 38 (arrived at German port). Hopefully it'll get on a boat this evening. The tracking system still seems to be a little behind the status updates though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gone to code 38 (arrived at German port). Hopefully it'll get on a boat this evening. The tracking system still seems to be a little behind the status updates though.

Which build week are you?

Mine has finally made it on to a ship today!! Still hope for pre April delivery:)
Bw8

Reactions: Spurrellian
Which build week are you?

Absolutely no idea. Was originally set to build on the 6th March but then got moved forward to the 27th Feb. Build started and got to QC (apparently) on the 27th Feb too.

Reactions: MikeSel^
Absolutely no idea. Was originally set to build on the 6th March but then got moved forward to the 27th Feb. Build started and got to QC (apparently) on the 27th Feb too.

Someone else's cancelled order with your extras added perhaps?

I've finally got a fresh order form through with my changes to my spec. So I'm fully expecting my guild week to slip from the 8th of may. So I guess someone else might get my original car/slot.

Someone else's cancelled order with your extras added perhaps?

I've finally got a fresh order form through with my changes to my spec. So I'm fully expecting my guild week to slip from the 8th of may. So I guess someone else might get my original car/slot.

Yours shouldn't slip, they only confirm orders about three weeks in advance so you'll be fine :) When I originally added options, my BW came forward by three weeks!

Mine has finally made it on to a ship today!! Still hope for pre April delivery:)
Bw8

Good news - which port is yours heading for? - I am status 38 waiting for a ship to Grimsby (fingers crossed it's on the Weser Highway which left Emden @ 9.44 last night)

Hi @pastey, has your status changed on YourAudi yet? Mine's at Emden too and has been for a couple of days. Hoping I'm on the same boat!

Good news - which port is yours heading for? - I am status 38 waiting for a ship to Grimsby (fingers crossed it's on the Weser Highway which left Emden @ 9.44 last night)
You're BW10 right pastey?

Seems like I'm the only bw10 left who's car is still at the factory

Yours shouldn't slip, they only confirm orders about three weeks in advance so you'll be fine :) When I originally added options, my BW came forward by three weeks!

Ohh well that's good news :) I keep checking to see if the specs changed! But nothing so far! I'm rubbish at waiting!

Reactions: The Kendragon
Mine didn't update the spec to include post order changes until QC stage... FYI.

Hi @pastey, has your status changed on YourAudi yet? Mine's at Emden too and has been for a couple of days. Hoping I'm on the same boat!

No mines still showing Status 38 but I think the tracking method at this stage is weak as people have been seeing them at Emden when they are already in the UK. Fingers crossed either on this boat or the next one :)

No mines still showing Status 38 but I think the tracking method at this stage is weak as people have been seeing them at Emden when they are already in the UK. Fingers crossed either on this boat or the next one :)

Tracker is behind the true movement! Mine was showing on its way to the port when it was there and on its way to the UK when it was already here!

Now waiting for transport to the dealer.

Tracker is behind the true movement! Mine was showing on its way to the port when it was there and on its way to the UK when it was already here!

Now waiting for transport to the dealer.
Did Audi CS give you the correct status when you spoke to them?

Yeah they were pretty on the mark, online chat told me it was in the country then after a text to the dealer got a call the following day to confirm.

Reactions: pastey
Yeah they were pretty on the mark, online chat told me it was in the country then after a text to the dealer got a call the following day to confirm.
Cool... I will contact them early next week to check up on progress. Frustratingly for mine my company pick it up from the dealer and do checks before handing it to me so I will have an extra stage to wait :sign unfair:

Reactions: Tom.H
I think mine is heading for Sheerness.
People are saying the tracker is behind.... which in part it is. But when it gets to the final stages.... as in transit,I think it catches up with itself and ends up being what it says it is.
Port or emden, and shipping so far synced both with audi CS and online tracker simultaneously.

How's it been for everyone else stage 30 onwards?

I think mine is heading for Sheerness.
People are saying the tracker is behind.... which in part it is. But when it gets to the final stages.... as in transit,I think it catches up with itself and ends up being what it says it is.
Port or emden, and shipping so far synced both with audi CS and online tracker simultaneously.

How's it been for everyone else stage 30 onwards?

Wrong as I say, said on its way to port when it was there and it was actually over here when it said it was at Emden.

Upload 2017 3 9 16 20 12

Hurry up boat! Some of us are bound to be on this one...

Reactions: pastey and Sandra
Upload 2017 3 9 16 21 45

Well that last one wasn't very clear was it...

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-9_16-21-31.png
    upload_2017-3-9_16-21-31.png
    117 KB · Views: 94
Do we have a list of vessel names that Audi use for their transport? Mine is on it's way to Emden now. (BW10)

Hi Sam,
Not sure if such a list is available, I've just heard the Weser Highway name been thrown about a couple of times on this forum. Just spoke to Audi CS and they have informed that my car is still at Emden and can sit there for up to 14 days (blah, blah). They must spend half their time pressing Control+V for their responses. Might see about getting a coma chemically induced for a couple of weeks... I'd have the same productivity at work as all I'm doing is checking YourAudi and this forum :blink:

Reactions: CookD, pastey, Tom.H and 1 other person
Hi Sam,
Not sure if such a list is available, I've just heard the Weser Highway name been thrown about a couple of times on this forum. Just spoke to Audi CS and they have informed that my car is still at Emden and can sit there for up to 14 days (blah, blah). They must spend half their time pressing Control+V for their responses. Might see about getting a coma chemically induced for a couple of weeks... I'd have the same productivity at work as all I'm doing is checking YourAudi and this forum :blink:

Makes two of us buddy! Exciting times.

View attachment 119387
Well that last one wasn't very clear was it...

There was another one already at dock this morning in Grimsby that I think came from Emden - not sure when the next boat comes will have to keep looking at emden .

I have an estimate date of 11 April that they gave to my company so if they beat or meet that I will be happy :)

There was another one already at dock this morning in Grimsby that I think came from Emden - not sure when the next boat comes will have to keep looking at emden .

I have an estimate date of 11 April that they gave to my company so if they beat or meet that I will be happy :)

Has to be sooner than that!