yourAudi - Track New Car Order

My cars been at Sheerness since the 14th, will my dealership know when to expect the vehicle so I can book a collection date, or are they as clueless as me?

My cars been at Sheerness since the 14th, will my dealership know when to expect the vehicle so I can book a collection date, or are they as clueless as me?

My dealer actually checked my progress on Monday and established it was allocated transport for Thursday(tomorrow) and then contacted me. They have been pretty pro-active to be honest. It was at that point that we arranged collection for Monday allowing same room for delay etc...

It would be worth giving them a call in my opinion to see what they can find out... never hurts to pressure if you're keen to take delivery!

I'm in the panel shop :yahoo:

Me too a day that felt like it would never arrive

My original build day was the 24th

[{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-04-20T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-04-07T13:05:16+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-02-28T16:05:02+0000"}

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wxm
We must be on the same production line as I'm in the panel shop too :yahoo:my build wasn't meant to commence until the next week

Reactions: kirkyrs, Wxm and MikeSel^
We must be on the same production line as I'm in the panel shop too :yahoo:my build wasn't meant to commence until the next week

This is normal for both of you.

Will move a stage every day and be in QC by Monday. Leave factory By Tuesday and reach Emden by this time next week.

Enjoy the new found progress!

Reactions: kirkyrs, Bells and MikeSel^
This is normal for both of you.

Will move a stage every day and be in QC by Monday. Leave factory By Tuesday and reach Emden by this time next week.

Enjoy the new found progress!
Thanks Richard...

Then I have two weeks to book of work, to run her in/enjoy :D

Reactions: SILVAF0XX
Me too!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Reactions: SILVAF0XX
Thanks Richard...

Then I have two weeks to book of work, to run her in/enjoy :D

I pick mine up on Monday and it's all becoming very real after the long wait.

I followed a car yesterday which is basically the same as mine and I was almost bouncing in my seat with excitement!!

Reactions: MikeSel^
I've only just booked mine in with the detailer for the 6th June so might look at bringing that forward slightly as it looks like it'll be here before then! Am I right in thinking it should arrive at the dealer 3/4 weeks from leaving the factory?

I've only just booked mine in with the detailer for the 6th June so might look at bringing that forward slightly as it looks like it'll be here before then! Am I right in thinking it should arrive at the dealer 3/4 weeks from leaving the factory?

Pretty much... mine has taken about 3 weeks in total from leaving the factory.

Reactions: Bells and kirkyrs
I ordered a sportback last saturday, any idea how long it take from order to delivery??

Cheers

I ordered a sportback last saturday, any idea how long it take from order to delivery??

Cheers
From my experience it all depends on what build week number you get given (although this can alter slightly until locked down). Usual estimate is around 3/4 months from the point of order unless you get lucky and your dealer adds your order to an existing build slot / cancelled order.

From my experience it all depends on what build week number you get given (although this can alter slightly until locked down). Usual estimate is around 3/4 months from the point of order unless you get lucky and your dealer adds your order to an existing build slot / cancelled order.

It's been assigned build week 23

Did I dream it, or did someone make a graphic with all the order status's into actual text? I am in the process of making an App which checks status for me, and alerts me upon change. But would like to add actual informative text instead of the numbers.

Already have it checking and emailing me on updates. Saves me logging on so frequently :D

Did I dream it, or did someone make a graphic with all the order status's into actual text? I am in the process of making an App which checks status for me, and alerts me upon change. But would like to add actual informative text instead of the numbers.

Already have it checking and emailing me on updates. Saves me logging on so frequently :D

It's really odd that you would say that. I was scrolling through some of the pages of this thread today looking at how long people's time lines were/are (impatient) and found someone posted this;

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left factory'
Order status 38 - 'Your Audi is at port of exit(Emden)'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Reactions: seyre and MikeSel^
Gone into prep, build start 8th of may...Looking like I'm starting early???

Oh please share this app

Will do :) just need to polish it up a bit first. Should be done by Monday I would think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: j.turansky and Mark Anthony
So the tracker hit status 70 for me today (i'm collecting on Tuesday)

Just thought it would be handy having some timeframes for people still waiting for their car.

Car Build week 14 (3rd April) - S3 Sportback, Dealer Milton Keynes (Exit Port Grimsby)

Preparation: 20 - 18th March (-16 Days)
Panel Shop: 21 - 30th March (-4 Days)
Paint Shop: 22 - 31st March (-3 Days)
Assembly: 23 - 1st April (-2 Days)
Quality Control: 24 - 3rd April (0 Days)
In Transit From Factory: 30 - 6th April (+3 Days)
At Port of Exit: 38 - 10th April (+7 Days)
On the Ship: 39 - 13th April (+10 Days)
At Exit Port: 40 - 14th April (+11 Days)
On the way to Dealer: 60 -20th April (+17 Days)
Arrived at Dealer: 70 - 21st April (+18 Days)
Collecting 25th April (+22 Days) Although may have been able to collect earlier.

Happy tracking everyone!

Reactions: Wxm, SILVAF0XX, Steelster and 3 others
Just got the glorious email the the S3 is due to arrive at the dealer today! Once it's arrived he is calling me to arrange collection :O :O :O

Reactions: kirkyrs, SILVAF0XX and Steelster
So the tracker hit status 70 for me today (i'm collecting on Tuesday)

Just thought it would be handy having some timeframes for people still waiting for their car.

Car Build week 14 (3rd April) - S3 Sportback, Dealer Milton Keynes (Exit Port Grimsby)

Preparation: 20 - 18th March (-16 Days)
Panel Shop: 21 - 30th March (-4 Days)
Paint Shop: 22 - 31st March (-3 Days)
Assembly: 23 - 1st April (-2 Days)
Quality Control: 24 - 3rd April (0 Days)
In Transit From Factory: 30 - 6th April (+3 Days)
At Port of Exit: 38 - 10th April (+7 Days)
On the Ship: 39 - 13th April (+10 Days)
At Exit Port: 40 - 14th April (+11 Days)
On the way to Dealer: 60 -20th April (+17 Days)
Arrived at Dealer: 70 - 21st April (+18 Days)
Collecting 25th April (+22 Days) Although may have been able to collect earlier.

Happy tracking everyone!

Not too different from my timings to be honest... collecting Monday!

How are your dealership handling the increased tax??

I'm having to pay the additional amount as my paperwork was created with costs as they would have been prior to March 31st...

Just got the glorious email the the S3 is due to arrive at the dealer today! Once it's arrived he is calling me to arrange collection :O :O :O

I would be pushing to arrange collection in anticipation of it's arrival - plus PDI obviously!

Edit: I'm also impatient though!!

Reactions: j.turansky
Not too different from my timings to be honest... collecting Monday!

How are your dealership handling the increased tax??

I'm having to pay the additional amount as my paperwork was created with costs as they would have been prior to March 31st...

That's a bit harsh, is it a lot more?

I'm not sure yet guess I'll have that conversation when I collect the car on Tuesday.

That's a bit harsh, is it a lot more?

I'm not sure yet guess I'll have that conversation when I collect the car on Tuesday.

It's actually only £55... I thought it was going to be ~£250

It's just the 1st year tax has increased and this wasn't taken into consideration when I placed the order.

I'm just at dealer now doing paperwork ahead of Monday collection yikes!!!

There was an Ara blue 3 dr S3 in the service lane which did look beautiful... I'm sure my black one will look great too though!

Audi removed the old order from my account so I can't give updates on that anymore. It's been fun but I'll see you in the other threads guys (and girls) :D

Reactions: MikeSel^ and SILVAF0XX
I would be pushing to arrange collection in anticipation of it's arrival - plus PDI obviously!

Edit: I'm also impatient though!!

Collection is arranged for Wednesday 26th, soonest I can do!

What's PDI?

It's really odd that you would say that. I was scrolling through some of the pages of this thread today looking at how long people's time lines were/are (impatient) and found someone posted this;

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left factory'
Order status 38 - 'Your Audi is at port of exit(Emden)'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans
Same for me im on prep :D
Same for me im on prep :D

Chaps - to get a rough idea of timings have a shufty at the above - I mapped my dates for each stage - and show my car between my @ the dealers early May - when I actually need it early June .... FML - 21st century problems !!

Reactions: Carl_S3
This is normal... you will go into build the Thursday before your build week.

We all got a sense that we were "starting early" but the reality is this is just how the process works.

Yeah i figured, not sure how long it will take from now i see that it varies

I am hoping early june :D

Yeah I was in prep for 2 weeks . My build date was 24th April and currently I'm in QC

Reactions: Carl_S3, SILVAF0XX and MikeSel^