yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Setting off soon to go and pick her up... will post some pics later! #exciting

Reactions: kirkyrs, Supa Koopa, Naps and 3 others
Setting off soon to go and pick her up... will post some pics later! #exciting

Am jealous :weary:. Any chance you can post your dates at each status/ point in delivery. I'm interested to see how long people's turn around is after the fiasco that happened with people trying to beat the April deadline and waiting weeks at the German port.

Signing off.....as collected on Friday. :sunglasses:

Reactions: James Travis, rjod57, SILVAF0XX and 3 others
Well I've had the phone call from Audi today saying my car has arrived. Was due to be built 3rd of April so they can come through quite quick really. Hope that's some help to others.

Reactions: SILVAF0XX and seyre
How do I get pics down below 2mb??

Got one you guys are gonna love!!

Open the picture in Microsoft paint. Click resize along the top, try 50% of original. if still too big try reducing further.

Reactions: SILVAF0XX
Am jealous :weary:. Any chance you can post your dates at each status/ point in delivery. I'm interested to see how long people's turn around is after the fiasco that happened with people trying to beat the April deadline and waiting weeks at the German port.

Will post my update stages tonight!

Reactions: Naps
A couple of pics of the car when I collected yesterday... very happy with my colour choice even though I had slightly lusted after Ara Blue in recent weeks!

Bizarre picture to follow!!
Untitled
WP 20170424 15 25 14 Rich LI

Reactions: Mac135, kirkyrs, Supa Koopa and 1 other person
I was sitting on the drive and putting my phone cables etc in... when I noticed this!!!View attachment 123724

Assuming that you have told the dealer what have they said? Obviously they did the pre-delivery inspection thoroughly :flushed:

On another note it looks great! When you post more pictures make sure you get some of the interior! I've ordered rotor grey for the interior (also) and based on that sneak peak of the colour, it looks brilliant!

Assuming that you have told the dealer what have they said? Obviously they did the pre-delivery inspection thoroughly :flushed:

On another note it looks great! When you post more pictures make sure you get some of the interior! I've ordered rotor grey for the interior (also) and based on that sneak peak of the colour, it looks brilliant!

I don't think that's rotor grey, it looks like the standard black interior to me.

Hard to believe it got through QC in Germany with this isn't it? To an extent I can see why it may have been missed on the PDI at the dealership though. I went back first thing this morning and they fitted the missing panel so all is well... plus I can see the funny side luckily.

They were a tad embarrassed which was also quite funny!

I will take some pics of the interior, but thought my leather was just the standard colour?? It looks quite light in the picture but is much darker in reality.

I know some people think that the brake cailpers being painted is expensive, but I'm so glad I had them done as they really set the car off. I would never have been bothered to do them myself.

Reactions: Supa Koopa
@Richard - car looks great and the colour really suits it. Black really is a great colour for the best reflections going. At least I know the first bit of your reg so if you see you out and about I'll give you a wave.

It's a shame that the error wasn't picked up during Audi's quality control. Not surprised it wasn't found during pdi though as they do go in to it in fine details. :(

edit - Beat me to it as I was typing...!

Hard to believe it got through QC in Germany with this isn't it? To an extent I can see why it may have been missed on the PDI at the dealership though. I went back first thing this morning and they fitted the missing panel so all is well... plus I can see the funny side luckily.

They were a tad embarrassed which was also quite funny!

I will take some pics of the interior, but thought my leather was just the standard colour?? It looks quite light in the picture but is much darker in reality.

I know some people think that the brake cailpers being painted is expensive, but I'm so glad I had them done as they really set the car off. I would never have been bothered to do them myself.
Good at least it good sorted quickly and easily

Ahh my bad I've seen so many different pictures of the rotor grey interior that looks different in so many lights that I'm finding it hard to nail down exactly what it looks like!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

My order status for anyone wanting to estimate delivery times:

"orderStatus": "70",

"statusDate": "2017-04-20T01:12:39+0100"

"orderStatus": "40",

"statusDate": "2017-04-14T01:12:54+0100"

"orderStatus": "39",

"statusDate": "2017-04-13T01:08:24+0100"

"orderStatus": "30",

"statusDate": "2017-04-06T01:07:43+0100"

"orderStatus": "24",

"statusDate": "2017-04-03T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "23",

"statusDate": "2017-04-01T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "22",

"statusDate": "2017-03-31T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "21",

"statusDate": "2017-03-30T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "20",

"statusDate": "2017-03-17T01:09:59+0000"

"orderStatus": "10",

"statusDate": "2017-02-28T11:10:47+0000"

Happy & patient waiting people!

Reactions: Bells, seyre and Naps
Hey guys, can anyone help. I ordered my new Q5 around 3 weeks ago. When speaking to the salesman he told me factory orders would be around Aug time. I then went ahead and placed the order as im not in a huge rush, but now since signing the documents im being told he still doesn't have a build date. Is this the norm for Audi? ive ordered cars before and been given the date within a few days.

Hey guys, can anyone help. I ordered my new Q5 around 3 weeks ago. When speaking to the salesman he told me factory orders would be around Aug time. I then went ahead and placed the order as im not in a huge rush, but now since signing the documents im being told he still doesn't have a build date. Is this the norm for Audi? ive ordered cars before and been given the date within a few days.
I would say August is unlikely if you've ordered a Q5. It's built in a new factory in Mexico and takes a month from leaving Mexico to arriving in Germany. Then the usual wait (around a month) to get to the UK. My Dad ordered one in November and was due for June delivery, however he got fed up with the wait and picked up a pre built stock car with more spec than he originally ordered (for the same price) in March. If I were you I'd try and hijack an existing order or pick up a stock car. Hope that helps.

Good at least it good sorted quickly and easily

Ahh my bad I've seen so many different pictures of the rotor grey interior that looks different in so many lights that I'm finding it hard to nail down exactly what it looks like!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I picked mine up today, rotor grey!

I was a little bit worried ordering without seeing it, but really glad I did, It's not as light as all the photos I've seen.

Just light enough to get a nice contrast with the dark Daytona grey.

I'll take some photos tomorrow (or after it's detailed on Saturday)

Reactions: Naps, SILVAF0XX and MikeSel^

I was a little bit worried ordering without seeing it, but really glad I did, It's not as light as all the photos I've seen.

Hope you're liking it?

I can't stop thinking about how much I love mine! Hands down the best car I've ever owned!

Hope you're liking it?

I can't stop thinking about how much I love mine! Hands down the best car I've ever owned!
Yep like it a lot, just wish there were less traffic around and higher speed limits. It's licence losing quick.

My order status for anyone wanting to estimate delivery times:

"orderStatus": "70",

"statusDate": "2017-04-20T01:12:39+0100"

"orderStatus": "40",

"statusDate": "2017-04-14T01:12:54+0100"

"orderStatus": "39",

"statusDate": "2017-04-13T01:08:24+0100"

"orderStatus": "30",

"statusDate": "2017-04-06T01:07:43+0100"

"orderStatus": "24",

"statusDate": "2017-04-03T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "23",

"statusDate": "2017-04-01T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "22",

"statusDate": "2017-03-31T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "21",

"statusDate": "2017-03-30T00:00:00+0100"

"orderStatus": "20",

"statusDate": "2017-03-17T01:09:59+0000"

"orderStatus": "10",

"statusDate": "2017-02-28T11:10:47+0000"

Happy & patient waiting people!

You ordered yours a month after mine & still have it before me :( haha

Bored sitting at my desk in work today so went on live chat and was told my A3 is on the exit to port?? Anyway the tracker still says I'm in 'quality control'

Reactions: kirkyrs and SILVAF0XX
Bored sitting at my desk in work today so went on live chat and was told my A3 is on the exit to port?? Anyway the tracker still says I'm in 'quality control'

Page 5 of this thread explains how you can track your order a bit further than the tracker allows.

Reactions: Wxm
Yes I did have a look it states stage ' 24' on that too :blink:

Fantastic I look forward to seeing it! :D

Yes I did have a look it states stage ' 24' on that too :blink:

My tracker worked perfectly until it arrived in the UK, so seems to be broken recently. I'm still at status 40 on the tracker, but picking the car up tomorrow so if you want an accurate update, just use the customer service chat.

My tracker worked perfectly until it arrived in the UK, so seems to be broken recently. I'm still at status 40 on the tracker, but picking the car up tomorrow so if you want an accurate update, just use the customer service chat.

Is the CS chat just on Audi UK Facebook/ Twitter or if not where? :)

Same for me. On the way to the port. Maybe we'll be on the same ship - I assume mine will be coming into Grimsby for a Cheshire delivery.

I'm determined not to start looking at ships, how do people work out which one it's on anyway!?

Reactions: SILVAF0XX and Wxm
Same for me. On the way to the port. Maybe we'll be on the same ship - I assume mine will be coming into Grimsby for a Cheshire delivery.

I'm determined not to start looking at ships, how do people work out which one it's on anyway!?

CS told me

Just asked CS again on live chat and they told me it left the factory 23/04 (tracker still say QC!) and cars usually wait at port for 14 days :sleepy:

Here's the rotor grey, it's comes out lighter on the photos than it does in real life

IMG 2409

Second one is a bit more like the real colour

IMG 2410

Reactions: The Challinor, SILVAF0XX and Naps