I get to pick her up this Saturday!!!

Just can't wait :rockwoot:

Reactions: jimojameso and RYuill
Mine just hit the panel shop!
Screenshot_2015-12-03-00-13-44_zpsrukuahjt.png

Reactions: Right&Glory, 5pot, jimojameso and 1 other person
Car on way to Tamworth yeahhh

Reactions: 5pot, jimojameso and Ricky RS
Yours seems to be taking forever R55ENS! You must be desperate to see it!

TX.

Tell me about it!! But its actually come around alot quicker than expected. Was supposed to be built in Feb!

Im dying to see it! Only another 4-6 weeks depending on how quick it gets through each stage!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
As a few of you may know already .... I've just revised my order / colour from nardo grey to floret silver and added black mirror caps.

Checked the Tracker and all changes appear to have been processed correctly by Dealer which is good.

4 months on still no build week though ... Maybe silver will get built quicker :)

That makes no sense.. I ordered at beginning of September and still can see order 255**** build week showing as 11 April for weeks. Switched to a dealer order placed less than 4 months ago and amended spec.. that has showed a build date for several weeks, now 14 December. Nav you chased dealer and audi? Maybe you should change colour again??

As a few of you may know already .... I've just revised my order / colour from nardo grey to floret silver and added black mirror caps.

Checked the Tracker and all changes appear to have been processed correctly by Dealer which is good.

4 months on still no build week though ... Maybe silver will get built quicker :)

4 months ??

That's mental. It's taken 4 months from my order to build and that wasn't even an amended spec.

So worth the wait!

I'm well happy! :hubbahubba:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Terminator x, jimojameso and 2 others
Looks great! And second that on the number plates!

Reactions: Ricky RS
Are the plates legal? They look great but having been stopped and given a 'talking to' about the pressed plates on my MK 2 GTI 16v I am not risking it.

Hi guys,

This is the add on eBay, it says they are!

The dealer put them in plate holders at no charge I ordered them when I picked the plate and they sent them out the next day.

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/252120979401

CARBON Font Pair Metal Aluminium Number Plates Pressed 100% Road Legal....

I am told by a Police Inspector friend that they have to have post code of supplying dealer on the plate itself to comply with the law. Don't think these do.. It's also an MOT fail not to apparently. Too risky.

It has the post code of dealer and the bsau 145d stamp, and it says complies with DVLA rules?!?

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, RGBARGEE and SW14NY'S
You said 'on' the plate itself, not of. Makes a difference to how it reads.
Typo but not sure it makes a difference!
The suppliers of the plates has to have their PC on the plates or they are illegal. It can be a retail car parts dealer or any registered business. Most will not supply without evidence of vehicle ownership to prevent crime.

Typo but not sure it makes a difference!
The suppliers of the plates has to have their PC on the plates or they are illegal. It can be a retail car parts dealer or any registered business. Most will not supply without evidence of vehicle ownership to prevent crime.
Unless they are bought through eBay

Unless they are bought through eBay

When I have bought plates through Audi dealer they always want copy of Reg Document for their files. Not sure if this is a legal requirement. Bit pointless if there is no record. I suppose arguably eBay will have a registered address of the purchaser but ????

Mine just went back to 7th March again like a yo yo every few weeks between 29th Feb and 7th March

Mines at the port in Sheerness awaiting collection from the dealer. Getting very excited now :)

Entered QC this morning! The car now exists! How long until i get it nobody knows! :(

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Entered QC this morning! The car now exists! How long until i get it nobody knows! :(

When did you order mate? My order went in last week, just wondering how long realistically I have to wait!

When did you order mate? My order went in last week, just wondering how long realistically I have to wait!
It's hard to tell I would say 2/3 months deppendent on spec etc etc.

Good luck :)

I ordered 30th July mate. Original build week was 18th April but it slowly moved forward to 29th Feb, then took a massive leap forward to 7th Dec. So around 4 months from order to build, then i reckon another 4 weeks to delivery. Its a long time but well worth it!!

I ordered 6 August or the like currently build date 7th March

And there's only one Mibi two cars in front of mine at dealership.

It's a complete lottery. Could be rapid if they have a cancelled slot

Guys it's well worth it believe me!

Driven mine today and the grim factor was massive :sign wow::racer:

4 months from order to collection but mine was a cancelled order so I jumped the queue. I'd say 6 months wait normally.

TX.

I ordered 30th July mate. Original build week was 18th April but it slowly moved forward to 29th Feb, then took a massive leap forward to 7th Dec. So around 4 months from order to build, then i reckon another 4 weeks to delivery. Its a long time but well worth it!!
I ordered 30th July..car being delivered to house on the 14th...I must be lucky this time

Picking my car up on Friday. It arrives at the dealer today. It was BW49 for reference and i had to wait just under 5 months for it :)

Reactions: Rs1, RYuill, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
At long last I am pleased to say I finally have a build week :partypooper::partypooper::partypooper::partypooper:

Now allocated build week 8 so all being well I should have the car sometime in mid to late March :smiley:

Reactions: R55ENS, Spaceman_RS3, d170868 and 3 others
Quality bud 7th March here hope to move bearer your date. Really liking the floret with black pack was considering the change from Panther black.......

Won't be long either am counting it in trips offshore only got Jan and Feb one then off for paternity until end April good time to run it in lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin