yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Too optimistic, 3 weeks after the factory is normal at the moment to be on a ship.

5 days after leaving the factory I'm still at code 30.

Reactions: dunes7
Exciting, was meant to start build on Monday 9th but just Checked and in two days its went from order received to quality control , so am built and painted. Like ordering a dominos these days.

I did laugh at the mention of special emu feathers used during painting phase. visions of crazy birds running around factory

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phil3
Oh - I have gone from Welcome to Order Received on the Audi tracker which is nice having placed the order a month ago!

Mine just left Germany on the ship

Exciting, was meant to start build on Monday 9th but just Checked and in two days its went from order received to quality control , so am built and painted. Like ordering a dominos these days.

I did laugh at the mention of special emu feathers used during painting phase. visions of crazy birds running around factory

Lucky you, you can track :(

My tracker isn’t working I just have the loading Audi Logo and it shows Order Received. But the status codes and Audi UK have told me it’s in preparation (due for build on 16th). I’m gutted, I have been dying to watch those videos for months!

Fantastic, that confirms mine should be built next week now yours is early :D :D :D

Lucky you, you can track :(

My tracker isn’t working I just have the loading Audi Logo and it shows Order Received. But the status codes and Audi UK have told me it’s in preparation. I’m gutted, I have been dying to watch those videos for months!

Fantastic, that confirms mine should be built next week now yours is early :D :D :D

Mine is same. Site is bust. I just see the progress dots have changed and site has spinning Audi and error codes

Taking the edge off the excitement a tiny bit.

Hope the cars made better than the site

Mine is same. Site is bust. I just see the progress dots have changed and site has spinning Audi and error codes

Taking the edge off the excitement a tiny bit.

Hope the cars made better than the site

I’m hoping they sort it soon!

How did you manage to watch the videos at each stage? Do they still appear for you?

Mine went into Preparation on the status codes on 27th, but the yourAudi page still hasn’t updated.. confused! Perhaps this is where the automated timelines takes place that people speak of. Most of the cars seem to be jumping straight to QC. Please keep us as updated as possible, I will be watching yours very closely because it is a week before mine leaves. I’m anxious now I’ve arranged the detailer for just over 4 weeks after build.

My dealer have been great, I asked them if I could be called up the day they know it arrives so I can sit outside and see it coming off of the transporter. They said I can watch it being PDI’d as well if I want (will invite myself on the test drive :D ). Hopefully it will be delivered and PDI’d in one day, then a handover and back on a transporter then next day to the detailer.

It usually goes to their PDI Centre, but I expressed concern with the way it would be treated with me running it in strictly. They have put in a special request for it to be dropped off straight to them, so the PDI staff don’t even have to move it.. hopefully they pull that off.

Still at status 40 after 8 days... so annoying to think the car is just sitting there at sheerness. The UK dock has been the longest part of the process for me :(

Mine just left Germany on the ship

I've been keeping an eye on the vessels in and out of Emden, I'd say yours is either on the EMS Highway or the Makassar Highway, both due into Grimsby this afternoon.

But I’m based down south...... doesn’t that make a difference where it comes in?

I thought it would come into sheerness port

Still at status 40 after 8 days... so annoying to think the car is just sitting there at sheerness. The UK dock has been the longest part of the process for me :(

That sucks fella

I thought it would come into sheerness port

I've not seen anything leaving for Sheerness, unless one of the ships will be heading there after Grimsby. Nothing else has left Emden and there aren't any ships currently docked there. Seems to be a great deal of traffic to Grimsby, the Weser Highway was 3 days ago (now heading back to Emden). I may be completely wrong of course.

Well my car is deffo on something.....maybe hovercraft......lol

Well the Weser Highway has been from Emden to Grimsby and back again quicker than my car has gone from Ingolstadt to Emden. Nearly 7 days now and still at code 30 :(

Starting to get a little worried...

Ems Highway is now at Grimsby and Makassar highway is about an hour or so out (ETA). Also just noticed City of Amsterdam is waiting to dock at Grimsby too, so getting very busy. Maybe Audi/VW are trying to clear a backlog. Hopefully quite a few will be seeing code 40 very soon.

Just signed up to the forum and trying to track my other half's new car but all I get is "the details entered don't match our records." Looks like it'll just be a surprise as to when it arrives.

Just signed up to the forum and trying to track my other half's new car but all I get is "the details entered don't match our records." Looks like it'll just be a surprise as to when it arrives.
Was the vehicle a modified order that the dealer has in the system? If so you may need their log in details. the number 299999000 and I think an email address.

Was the vehicle a modified order that the dealer has in the system? If so you may need their log in details. the number 299999000 and I think an email address.

I'm not sure and when I emailed the salesman about the tracker not working he said he'd had a few people mention the same. I'm told build week 49 but have selected Exclusive Paint so not expecting the car until end of Jan at the earliest. We'll then wait to collect until the 1st March to get an 18 registration.

I'm so confused I was given construction date of 30th October on yourAudi but now thats disappeared and the app is just displaying spinning audi rings instead as if its loading something.

I'm so confused I was given construction date of 30th October on yourAudi but now thats disappeared and the app is just displaying spinning audi rings instead as if its loading something.

The tracker is down at the moment, Audi UK know about it.

Is there such a site for orders not placed in the UK (e.g. Spain)? Or, can I use it anyway (with a universal zip code or so...)?

The tracker is down at the moment, Audi UK know about it.
Is it just down for those that haven’t gone into build as its showing the status mine is at just some of the videos that don’t seem to be working.

Is it just down for those that haven’t gone into build as its showing the status mine is at just some of the videos that don’t seem to be working.

It’s down for everyone, mine is due to be built a week today. It’s gone into Status 20, but the tracker doesn’t show this.

It’s down for everyone, mine is due to be built a week today. It’s gone into Status 20, but the tracker doesn’t show this.
Mines been at status 38 for nearly 2 weeks so maybe it could be in the UK, did I read somewhere you can chat online to Audi to find out the status?

Mines been at status 38 for nearly 2 weeks so maybe it could be in the UK, did I read somewhere you can chat online to Audi to find out the status?

Do you have Facebook? Go on the Audi UK Facebook page and ask them, they get back within a couple of hours normally.

Reactions: bond1313
Sometimes useful/useless information;)

Car arrived with Dealer yesterday! Woop! They've asked for 5 days turnaround!? I'm pushing for Friday - more than enough time for them to do what they need to do... :D

Reactions: Ed_rx7 and Terminator x
Mine has just arrived at dealer this morning collecting tomorrow evening its going to be a long wait 29 hrs to go.

Reactions: Ed_rx7, g5und and Terminator x
mine is on its way to the dealer now.....wooohooo!!!!!

Reactions: AudiNutta