New S3 Saloon Owner to be...

m3vhf

Reaction score
Hi All,

Less than a couple of weeks hopefully until I get my hands on my new car. Ordered in Feb, BW21. Spec' below.

S3 Saloon S-Tronic
Sepang Blue
Hill Hold Assist
Reversing Camera
Advanced key
19" Wing Design Alloys
Super Sports Seats
Heated / Folding Door Mirrors
Panoramic glass Sunroof
Provacy Glass
Xenon Plus with Adaptive Lights
Bang & Olufsen Advanced Sound System
Black Styling Pack
3D Design Black Inlays
Comfort Pack with Parking System Plus
Interior Light Pack
Technology Pack High
+ UltraTek Number Plates already waiting to go on.

I've put it out of my mind for the last couple of months and its flown by, but now the wait feels like its really dragging...:sob:

Cheers
Wayne.

Reactions: Simon L and AndyB-S3
Hi Wayne, time has flown in since you first mentioned the car. Last few weeks will drag in, but we will try keep you amused till then. :) x

Reactions: Simon L
Welcome to the exclusive "3D design black inlay" club ;-)

Reactions: m3vhf
Sounds nice mate, especially the UltraTek plates lol! I have those and they do look good...did you get the non lipped dealer advertising ones?

Ask how they are fitting the plates, my dealer wanted to use screws :blink: so I told them to put standard ones on and give me the UltraTek plates to fit myself with the sticky pads provided.

Num

Finally picked up my car after a long 4 months wait.

Chuffed to bits with it, still trying to get used to the stronic gearbox, having only had manuals before but it's definitely the right choice and really smooth.

Few pics on collection day, apologies for the poor quality, Phone pics don't do it justice.

Loving the super sports seats, definitely the most comfortable seats I've sat in.

One complaint I have (only 180 miles driven) is that every little pothole I go over, the noise from the rear sounds like a parcel shelf jumping up, just assuming that's is so new the springs are probably really stiff and will loosen up over time?

3877feba124af5cc5e3fd2c86f565d08.jpg
1b228495aea3b4316fce984b135a85ce.jpg
6c2f24a788abd49629e31134ccbdfbcf.jpg

Reactions: Madmo, batch, Sandra and 4 others
Looks stunning Wayne!

Picked mine up in Daytona Grey the day before you but I have been driving like an F1 warm up lap to avoid potholes so haven't noticed the noise you mention but will let you know if I find the same. It's only a matter of time before I find a pothole on our roads in Essex....

Wayne, the car looks amazing. I hope you enjoy it. :) x

Very nice indeed !!!!, Stick your left foot under the seat lol !!, I was the same as you it takes a few miles to adapt and no doubt you'll get caught out not being able to remove your keys because it's not in P.